Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Southend V Brighton And Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread***

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Good win guys, still 8 points clear of Tranmere but they have game in hand, anyone know who that is against ?
Then Exeter who 6 points clear of, Gillingham 5 and leyon orient 4.
I think this is the end of Virgo as dropped him, and i think that Carole wont be given a new contract, unused again.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

6 teams below us fighting for 1 relegation place. We're safe.

14 Brighton 43 -6 52
15 Hartlepool 43 -6 51
16 Oldham 42 -13 50
17 Yeovil 43 -6 49
18 Leyton Orient 43 -10 48
19 Gillingham 43 -12 47
20 Exeter 43 -13 46
21 Tranmere 42 -31 44
22 Wycombe 43 -21 41
23 Southend 43 -20 39
24 Stockport 43 -50 25

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hartlepool could still have 6 points deducted (3 points for the dodgy win and a 3 point penalty)

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Good win guys, still 8 points clear of Tranmere but they have game in hand, anyone know who that is against ?
Then Exeter who 6 points clear of, Gillingham 5 and leyon orient 4.
I think this is the end of Virgo as dropped him, and i think that Carole wont be given a new contract, unused again.

think tranmere might have to play wycombe still...

not a great perfromance and 3 points - sign of a good team :thumbsup:
will be making that trip to rochdale next season

EDIT: they've played wycombe, they are away at brentford on tues.not that we have to worry anymore, though

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rochdale, Norwich, Notts County and Stevenage
all up. Grimsby all but down.

But it's more important to the BBC to get a report from some mid table Premier League game.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nice Win lads! We can loo forward to next season.

Bad day for Exeter

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Im coming down from Nottingham for next weekends home game, id love to see Gary Hart who i think is leaving but be nice to say goodbye to him for all good he has done for the club.
I think that Poyet has shown he doesnt like Cox at all, who is like Robinson got lazy and thought he would always play for brighton without much effort.
I think Virgo is going and Carole wont be given a new deal.
I hope Kuipers gets another year, get rid of livermore and Hawkins as well, also would love us to sign Painter, Calderon, Lua Lua and even Barnes for next season but depends on how much cost us.
As i think we also we need a proven goalscorer hopefully at this standard, nick someone from one of current league 1 clubs.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Im coming down from Nottingham for next weekends home game, id love to see Gary Hart who i think is leaving but be nice to say goodbye to him for all good he has done for the club.
I think that Poyet has shown he doesnt like Cox at all, who is like Robinson got lazy and thought he would always play for brighton without much effort.
I think Virgo is going and Carole wont be given a new deal.
I hope Kuipers gets another year, get rid of livermore and Hawkins as well, also would love us to sign Painter, Calderon, Lua Lua and even Barnes for next season but depends on how much cost us.
As i think we also we need a proven goalscorer hopefully at this standard, nick someone from one of current league 1 clubs.
#

Hart - doubtful
Cox - good as gone
Virgo & Carole - who knows
Livermore - long gone

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
OGH will be on the bench for the final game , will be given the last 10 minutes to say goodbye to the fans.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
OGH will be on the bench for the final game , will be given the last 10 minutes to say goodbye to the fans.

You say that like it's a fact.

I don't mind particularly, with 7 subs it's not exactly going to cost us. But I don't know if Poyet does sentimentality.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
nice, just got in from a wedding anniversary night out the missus to read the score - hopefully they will relegated now and finally resume their rightful place at least one division below us.
By the way, Micmacs is a great movie....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You say that like it's a fact.

I don't mind particularly, with 7 subs it's not exactly going to cost us. But I don't know if Poyet does sentimentality.

if we are winning 4-0 with 10 minutes to go , he could get on as a late sub

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
nice to hear that LuaLua was rested today rather than nursing his hamstring injury

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here