Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend Predictions

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I think if both teams played like they did last season, Southend will beat us easy.

Tomorrow night I think it will be 1-1

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1-2 late goal (again) will be our undoing

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Really? Optermistic then :laugh:

I in some ways can see that logic.

Well, reading Elphick's interview in the Argus, the players appreciate they were DIRE on Saturday, and will be out to redeem that. So I suppose there is some hope. If we play like we did on Saturday though we'll get turned over, no doubt about it. And if Southend are anywhere near as good as they were at Roots Hall in April we'll get a tonking too - they should have had a few that evening.

Still, you never know I suppose. Althoughi'm not sure who starts up front with Revell, but if he's fast, I think tomorrow might be the game that Hawkins and Elphick are exposed as being TOO slow to play together.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Good grief.

Prediction:

Southend United 1

v

Brighton & Hove Albion 0

What's the point in doing that? You actually read my post somewhere else on another thread, quoted it to pick me up on something on here?? My god. Do you get out much?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
2-1 to the good guys

:clap2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
2-0 to southend, until changes are made it seems we arent anywhere near championship quality unlike the team we face next.

Ha ha.Goes to show you know f*** all then.I hardly call Southend championpship quality with Revell and Barnard upfront.No Gower,Mahar or bailey.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Southend 2 (Barnard , Revell)
Brighton 3 (Murray, Hawkins, Forster (pen) )

with at least one red card.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
:laugh: i like your dedication in making a mockery of elder for england.

i'm impressed

Oh what a mockery you made of me! Top set in English in 2004, 4 years down the line, makes a couple of errors on a fans forum. Shameful.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Oh what a mockery you made of me! Top set in English in 2004, 4 years down the line, makes a couple of errors on a fans forum. Shameful.

What school did you go to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here