Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend boozers on Saturday

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
oh dear, well that's a shame then - used to love that place back in the day, lager and black with a pernod chaser then upsatirs for some Northern Soul and the inevitable ruck....
On reflection, that was more like 25 year ago, god I'm feeling old all of a sudden.....

my mates band is performing there tonight as per his facebook...maybe it has been revitalised

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Drinking in Rochford pre-match in the Red Parrot

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Last post will deffo have a few Albion in as will O'Neills (There is a real ale festival in the Last post for the beardy freaks btw).

Weather forecast for tomorrow is excellent so I expect the seafront pubs will be lively altough, be warned, they are full of dickheads...I mean real Dickheads. My other half and I along with two small kids went into one the other week for lunch and at the next table there was a pair of sovereigned up bellends broadcastibng loudly that that evening they were going to give some geezer a right good pasting because he had spoken out of turn and had no "muscle" to protect him...cocks...I thought to myself quietly

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The Last post will deffo have a few Albion in as will O'Neills (There is a real ale festival in the Last post for the beardy freaks btw).

Weather forecast for tomorrow is excellent so I expect the seafront pubs will be lively altough, be warned, they are full of dickheads...I mean real Dickheads. My other half and I along with two small kids went into one the other week for lunch and at the next table there was a pair of sovereigned up bellends broadcastibng loudly that that evening they were going to give some geezer a right good pasting because he had spoken out of turn and had no "muscle" to protect him...cocks...I thought to myself quietly

Do you reckon the last post will be showing the Manchester derby?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Do you reckon the last post will be showing the Manchester derby?

I would have thought so, theres screens all over the joint.

Its a student/tramps/losers/old dears/gaylords & Essex slags massive spoons pub. All of the best /worst things in life are there.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
From Southend Victoria, how long is the walk to the seafront and walk to the ground? Are people going from Ldn victoria - Ldn L'pool street and to S'end Victoria?

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
From Southend Victoria, how long is the walk to the seafront and walk to the ground? Are people going from Ldn victoria - Ldn L'pool street and to S'end Victoria?

Looks about a 20 minute walk to the ground, 10 or 15 to the seafront

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Cheers, nice one. Great there will be so many of us going down, come the end of the season, there will be thousands of them going down......

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
its so obvious that it will kick off tomorrow so be wanred if your going on pub crawls around centre/seafront! 1800 bha,sunny.beers,bit of old rivalry etc

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
its so obvious that it will kick off tomorrow so be wanred if your going on pub crawls around centre/seafront! 1800 bha,sunny.beers,bit of old rivalry etc

Most certainly will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here