mmmm I believe there wasn't any. sorry

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It MUST have been a HUGE home win 12-0 I expect

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Sorry, but having put up with their shit since their 6-0 win then it's time to gloat. I'm not into all that Superstition rubbish. We'll finish 1st or 2nd.

Saints, kiss our fat hairy arses :)

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Oh ENOUGH with the Southampton wankfest. Does anyone really think they give a shit about us? As promotion rivals, yes, but as anything other than that, no. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Oh ENOUGH with the Southampton wankfest. Does anyone really think they give a shit about us? As promotion rivals, yes, but as anything other than that, no. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

It might do you but I find it rather amusing. In fact I bloody well love it. If I and others embarrass you then could you PM me and others on what we can and cant post and what is acceptable on this forum so we know not to embarrass anyone in future, kind regards.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
It might do you but I find it rather amusing. In fact I bloody well love it. If I and others embarrass you then could you PM me and others on what we can and cant post what is acceptable on this forum so we know not to embarrass anyone in future, kind regards.

Why do you find it amusing? As far as I can see, it makes us look like a tiny little club with aspirations only to top the big boys once every now and then in the third tier of English football. That's not the case at all, and I really hope Southampton fans don't think you represent the entire Albion fanbase, as it'll only come back to bite you on the arse should they go ahead and take us over.

Also, please feel free to post what you like - infact I encourage free speech. But if you're going to continuously throw one out over being above a club that don't give a shit about us, then may I recommend that we keep it all in one thread, instead of the 4/5 that seem to be created daily. Thanks.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Amazingly, according to the BBC stats Southampton didn't have a single shot on target.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Why do you find it amusing? As far as I can see, it makes us look like a tiny little club with aspirations only to top the big boys once every now and then in the third tier of English football. That's not the case at all, and I really hope Southampton fans don't think you represent the entire Albion fanbase, as it'll only come back to bite you on the arse should they go ahead and take us over.

Also, please feel free to post what you like - infact I encourage free speech. But if you're going to continuously throw one out over being above a club that don't give a shit about us, then may I recommend that we keep it all in one thread, instead of the 4/5 that seem to be created daily. Thanks.

You're welcome. We will be crowned champions, you with us or not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here