Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
i h8 southamoton they think they are betta dan us but we r da onli teem on da souf coast who can win da league!

I h8 dem more dan cristal palece an i relli h8 alan pardew!!!!!!!

albion albion ablion!

who agree wid me?

This post really does shows how good our education system is.

jimmycoolface

Jan 15, 2011
Haha, look at the amount of you jumping on the bandwagon! I saw a few people on here were having a go at people for...having a go at Southampton fans and look at the response I get for acting like a dick.

You boys need to have a nice pint of Harveys and relax a little bit!

And yes, I am a Brighton fan, and yes, I was trying to wind you lot up and my golly gosh were you easy. lolzercopterz away! No?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
i h8 southamoton they think they are betta dan us but we r da onli teem on da souf coast who can win da league!

I h8 dem more dan cristal palece an i relli h8 alan pardew!!!!!!!

I believe English as a foreign language classes are available in most places now

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Haha, look at the amount of you jumping on the bandwagon! I saw a few people on here were having a go at people for...having a go at Southampton fans and look at the response I get for acting like a dick.

You boys need to have a nice pint of Harveys and relax a little bit!

And yes, I am a Brighton fan, and yes, I was trying to wind you lot up and my golly gosh were you easy. lolzercopterz away! No?

No one fell for your silly little thread, you just got belittled for acting like a plank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here