Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't think it's a case of them not being as good as people thought. Players are talented enough but must be very unsettled with what's going on. I'm going to enjoy seeing them struggle because it's not going to last but hopefully they leave it too late in the season to stand a chance of promotion again.:clap2:

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
just got back from the Swindon southhampton game,

first half was all southhampton who hit the bar twice. Swindon were not in it.

Second half it was all Swindon, Austin took the goal well but was carried off a few minutes later with a dislocated elbow. It's said he will be out for a few weeks, in my opinion Swindon looked shaky At the back and without austin did not pose much threat.

The Swindon goal was against the run of plAy. After they scored Southampton looked disinterested.

I can't see either team making the playoff.

Agent Wilkins spent the whole game leant against the dug out he also did not look interested. Must know he will not get the job

Dan Harding had a solid game.
Crowd of just over 11000. Southampton took about 200 more thAn us but were very quiet all game.

Fair result glad it was a free ticket

Charlie Austin

Mar 13, 2010
Southampton will be up there, got some very good players. Very early days.

Third clean sheet in a row, something I am fairly sure we didn't manage at all last season.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I said at the beginning of the week, it we had a new manager by today we would win. If we didnt we would lose. 4 defeats to Swindon in a year - not good.

From Manilaseagulls report, its obvious we need a new manager NOW.

If we get a new manager in and regain a winning mentality again, we could be up there by Xmas. Ifs and buts though.

Oh well, both Leeds and Forest took 3 yrs to get back up. Could be the same 4 us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here