Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Boooooo Maupay

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This is the first season in the prem where injuries are really going to test us.

Considering we haven't won for the last 10, it doesn't bode too well for the foreseeable... Not panicking just yet but I can see us having to look over our shoulder fairly soon

Edit: goal!

Ozwald

Dec 8, 2019
No, that’s not the same. He’s a good player but we don’t “miss” him because he’s never instrumental enough and has never and will never play enough games so we’ve always got a plan b if he’s plan a. And normally play plan b. I like Lana but he’s someone we miss like Dunk and Webby. Plus, he does cost us a lot of points with his misses. As does just about every other these days it seems so Ill take that one back ;)

I get what you're saying in that we can play without him, and I agree we can and have in the past. But I think because we're missing a stable and solid back line this game, we're really missing his calmness on the ball and the time he gives us. We've been panicking every time we get the ball and fluff every pass, that I feel he wouldn't. If Dunk was playing, or even Webster, I agree we wouldn't miss Lallana.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here