Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Saints are way better than us. I dream of a performance that good tomorrow

Or how Swansea played against City

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This booing of Van Dijk by the Saints fans seems a bit pathetic - he was clearly far too good for them, and he made them a shitload of money.

If we end up selling Dunk to a big side for a decent fee, I’d be disappointed if we had fans booing him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This booing of Van Dijk by the Saints fans seems a bit pathetic - he was clearly far too good for them, and he made them a shitload of money.

If we end up selling Dunk to a big side for a decent fee, I’d be disappointed if we had fans booing him.
They are Saints fans. What can you expect ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Surely Liverpool will start to pile on some pressure soon.

What's going on???

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Are any of those saying Southampton are too good to go down, we are not fighting a relegation battle with them, the same as those who were going ballistic when we lost 1-0 at home to them?

We are absolutely in a relegation battle with them, so I am 100% behind the scousers

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

It was the nature of his leaving rather than the fact he left. Refusing to play, spoilt brat Billy big testicles type stuff. He's a great footballer but an arrogant tw@t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here