Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton v Bristol City

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
Of course he does.Every manager hates losing,some take it on chin better than other and are gracious in deafeat,like Adkins.Thank God he isn't our manager I would be embarrassed if he was.

I agree sometimes he says the wrong things, but other times he compliments both teams (i think)

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Tonight was an odd one, we really played badly yet still dug out chances and had the final ball been better we almost certainly would have won. The goal was unlucky great double save from davis, but the rebound was put in. On the whole, the game was really poor, whether that was due to the conditions or not, I don't know. The referee didn't help the game either especially in the second half where he was constantly on his whistle. Not what I was expecting from tonight, but you win some you lose sum, our run had to come to an end at some point, lets just see how we react to this on monday...

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Tonight was an odd one, we really played badly yet still dug out chances and had the final ball been better we almost certainly would have won. The goal was unlucky great double save from davis, but the rebound was put in. On the whole, the game was really poor, whether that was due to the conditions or not, I don't know. The referee didn't help the game either especially in the second half where he was constantly on his whistle. Not what I was expecting from tonight, but you win some you lose sum, our run had to come to an end at some point, lets just see how we react to this on monday...
Perhaps your team had one eye on their Monday cup final?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
More bans on the way then. Just saw the goal and those nice fans throw something big (full bottle possilbly) at the celebrating bristol players.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The goal was unlucky great double save from davis, but the rebound was put in. ...

Way off the mark, that comment. First shot was straight at him and he should comfortably have held it. Keeper error. Davies is a definite weak link in that Saints side. Still, you've always got Bart to call on.

Adam_Banana20

Nov 14, 2011
Way off the mark, that comment. First shot was straight at him and he should comfortably have held it. Keeper error. Davies is a definite weak link in that Saints side. Still, you've always got Bart to call on.
Weak link??He is one of the best GK in the championship you idiot.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I'm going so suggest your friend is very much an arm chair fan, a lot of saints fans are complete and utter idiots. I can fully assure you that Kelv is a very competant goalkeeper, easily in the top 7/8 in the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here