Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton tickets

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
just a heads up .. some went on general sale this morning . i got 2 in the east stand block w. this is the only block with seats remaining . i would say there were about 30/40 left when i got mine

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Bugger, saw some online, by the time I logged in (took me awhile to find my fan number), they were gone. Now sold out.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Just a note (which is probably obvious) but online putting a requirement for 2 seats will always come up sold out if they are not side by side, this was the case for me for Swindon. However when I went in the shop, I was able to get 2 seats one behind the other as there were loads of singles left. You may have only been after 1 ticket, but if a pair, always worth asking.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
It pisses me off when the club say it's sold out because the last few games that have been 'sold out' have had an attendance of around 7500, There's been games where we've hit over the 8000 mark and I know a few people who haven't been able to go because the club say it's sold out when it's not.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It pisses me off when the club say it's sold out because the last few games that have been 'sold out' have had an attendance of around 7500, There's been games where we've hit over the 8000 mark and I know a few people who haven't been able to go because the club say it's sold out when it's not.

It may well be sold out, but there will be various free tickets from Gully's Gang vouchers, and other complimentary tickets where people don't turn up for one reason or another, therefore leaving empty seats.

LondonSaint

Apr 2, 2010
Me and my son had a great eve out last year for this game-shame it won't be televised.

Tickets for away games getting very hard now, guess it will be the same for you guys.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Was Oldham v Tranmere on the box tonight and ended 0-0?

I think they may have been hoping for a repeat of some score many years ago when it was something like 11-4.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

Only game this season that was 8000 was charlton.Ironic as the last time we failed to win at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here