Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton tickets released

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I MIGHT be getting a freebie to one of their executive boxes for this (friend of a friend and all that).
If not, then I'll not be bothering.

*badfan*

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
We took more than that to MK Dongs, surely we'll take more for to Southampton?

It was a new stadium and only a tenner to get in remember.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
it depends on how much it is.

even tho this is a BIG games for us LOADS will be put off by
a )the shitty kick off time thanks to Sky
b) the live coverage and the shitty kick off time thanks to Sky
c) the chance to spend all Sunday in the pub and watch the Albion live on Sky despite the shitty kick off time
d) a few by the fact that train travel will be nigh on impossible along the South Coast

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'd be suprised if BHA couldn't sell out that whole end, if they got that many tickets.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
even tho this is a BIG games for us LOADS will be put off by
a )the shitty kick off time thanks to Sky
b) the live coverage and the shitty kick off time thanks to Sky
c) the chance to spend all Sunday in the pub and watch the Albion live on Sky despite the shitty kick off time
d) a few by the fact that train travel will be nigh on impossible along the South Coast

e) Nazi stewards
f) soton's a dump
g) crap atmosphere

Can't believe anyone would rather go there than watch it over a lovely pint of Harveys in Brighton.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
b) the live coverage

I always thought Lower League fans were really, really against Sky (and rightly so..). If so, surely that one is a lie?

Can just imagine Barrell of Fun infront of the TV with his slippers and pipe watching Albion v Soton on Sky.:D

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
3,500 last time and could have sold a lot more. Obviously Sky and late kick off may reduce that.

Bit different then though - Southampton were still a decent sized club looking at getting back in the Prem and the first time we'd played them in the league for a little while. This time round it's a shite ko time, on tele and considering our next 3 games are Leeds, Norwich and Charlton I don't see that many splashing their cash on Southampton. Now i've said that no doubt we'll sell out!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
that would be poor,brentford took over 3000

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't drink in the King Alfred, it's a dump.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
really? according to saints website yeovil took 1,472 and brentford 2,415. i'd think we'll take between 2500-3000.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
apparantly there stewards are real nazis about seating there and you have no choice but to sit in your own allocated seat?

That's not my experience. When we went there in between Christmas & New year a few years ago the stewards gave up on getting people to sit down & let everybody stand.

I've also been there to Barnsley with my son & the stewards were fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here