Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton SOLD OUT

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Bollocks. Had no one to go with so was waiting a little to see if I could make arrangements elsewhere! Have a feeling this could be a brilliant game for us too.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Wow, I hadn't realised the tickets had gone on sale for the 50 loyalty point crew (my nephew etc) so hurried and got 4 this morning, thank god I did too, would have been GUTTED to have missed out on this one!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Should be interesting listening to home fans view :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I might have to get a ticket in the home end as well, have a Saints supporting mate who might be able to get me one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
oohh binfest alert. I was a season ticket holder at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean and was too lazy to apply for a ticket, but all those JCLs have jumped in front of me.

Disgusted of Hove

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
oohh binfest alert. I was a season ticket holder at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean and was too lazy to apply for a ticket, but all those JCLs have jumped in front of me.

Disgusted of Hove

All the JCLs seem to be going - Twitter

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There wont be any extra tickets , Southampton anticipate selling out the home ends with a special £15 adults and kids go free deal for their home game with Hull if they buy a ticket for our game..

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Disgusted of Hove

What, all 12,000 of them !!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here