Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton shot looked over the line to me.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wow! Is this the first dodgy decision to go our way this season? Maybe we've fnally tirned the corner!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Looked over from the WSU but not as far as it actually was courtesy of sky!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
From Block I of WSL, I thought it was over the line....ah well, shit happens.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lino was terribly positioned, not along the line at all... Couldn't see through all the bodies, but in the north stand it was obv over the line... Great play by Cook though to play on as though nothing happened :thumbsup:

Exactly, the Southampton players held their arms up but every Brighton player looked totally unconcerned and carried on playing. It was well over btw.

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
Swings 'n' Round abouts.

The pen at St Mary's was a good yard++ outside the box. Not a soul in the ground thought the ref was right to give a pen.

Then today we should have got a goal. That is football.

And I hope we NEVER have technology intruding on the game. In life, sometimes you have to live by someone else's decisions. And then get on with it. Please, let us not go the NFL way with instant replays for every decision. Would ruin the game.

Besides, who would we all moan about if not the ref?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good. And I hope Lambert didn't even touch El Abd :clap: Justice. Oh and I hope something similar goes our way vs Burnley away.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm expecting 30 seconds replaying the "non " goal from several angles, and about 8 seconds showing our goals on South Today tomorrow.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Im in block G I turned to my mate and whispered that was over. He said the ref cant hear you. I felt a tad silly LOL

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
League rules. You can't show replays of controversial incidents.

Looked over from my seat on half way, I am delighted to say, not by a yard though.

remember the incident in the World CUp with Tevez years offside, the man in charge played it and the ref and assistant watch it too see there mistake, but i think the guy got the sack

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Three of us sitting together in upper West Stand all agreed the ball had crossed the line,this and the sending off gave us a result we did not expect.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
i always miss things like this but my neighbour said it was MILES over. oh well, who cares?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here