Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton pens

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
pains me to say but i didn't really see anything wrong with the second, the first was a bit weak but the second was stonewall.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought the other way round. Millwall player handles, but Lambert dives.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I thought the other way round. Millwall player handles, but Lambert dives.
Same here. For the first one, the Millwall player was on the ground and Lambert tripped over him as he was trying to get up. Second one was a clear handball, and opinion seems to be it was definitely the Millwall player that handled.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
1st one is probably a penalty - 2nd was a clear handball by Lambert, but the ref thought it hit a Millwall players arm as their arm was up as well.

0,,10280~10614491,00.jpg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What IS the defender doing? What a tool.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought that Lambert threw himself over the defender for the first one but no argument about the 2nd. He is good at taking penalties though, all credit to him.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Although the gods are clearly with us after our wins at Leeds and Millwall, these were both clear pens. That Millwall defender handed us the points with his decision to suddenly turn into a volleyball player, but I did feel after we equalised that we were gonna find the winner from somewhere.

The first one was quite clearly outside the box by a good yard and for the second one the Scumhampton player clipped his own heels and threw himself to the floor. All officials quite clearly in the pay of the Saints.

Oh sorry I thought we were discussing the penalties at St.Marys vs The Albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why don't we get any penalty's when CMS does the same thing as Fat Rickey ? 2nd penalty nailed on with 'Wall player doing a "Mattock".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here