Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton not keeping up payments

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
your source is an idiot. an old school friend is working for Leadbitter. It is nothing to do with payments. The reason we're taking out the loan is that it is the most tax efficient way of raising capital. plus it's a debenture taken out against future season ticket sales, so the risk to us really is minimal.

I think the OP is an idiot too reading his posts.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
your source is an idiot. an old school friend is working for Leadbitter. It is nothing to do with payments. The reason we're taking out the loan is that it is the most tax efficient way of raising capital. plus it's a debenture taken out against future season ticket sales, so the risk to us really is minimal.
Are you clinically insane?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why are we interested in / care about Southampton?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
So According to my sourcethe Scummers aint :wanker: KEEPING UP payments :wanker: for their training ground :clap:and the builders pull out :wave::wave:!!!
The Liebherr family cursed by Stains as within a week of buying the club a liebherr crane fell down in the docks and Mr liebherr died in his sleep last year, relatives not happy and want out. It's a :banana::banana: skin for them with big money signings big wages and they feel time is right to :wave::O:ffsparr: :shootself

This is a fine post that any 5 year old would be proud of, however if you are any older try to get you point across without the need for several pictures, most of us on here can read and write and don't need the pictures. You do come across as a rather large tool!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here