Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton is going to be CRAP

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Genuinely thinking of looking to see whether Palarse have a fixture tonight .... that's how fecking depressed I am

saint

Nov 23, 2010
I see your game.

Well you're going to thrash us. We may as well not turn up, you're going to at least match last season's score if not double it.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
It actually will be shit though, in exactly the way that Charlton wasn't. This is why I'm not going. Wonder how many hundreds will be chucked out.

Will be all worth it if we win though :)

Why aren't you going? Because you think we'll lose?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I see your game.

Well you're going to thrash us. We may as well not turn up, you're going to at least match last season's score if not double it.

Got Adkins running scared though....!

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We have no chane of beating a club like Southampton, they truely are one of the nations instituions and the likes of us should not even think such things.

I for one will be goint to St Marys tonight in pilgrimage and to worship their mightiness.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I spent the day learning to play When the Saints go Marching in,..... on the triangle................

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I'm not sure why they've even bothered turning up for this one. Our measly squad is no match for the footballing JUGGERNAUT that is Southampton FC. They are the true kings of the south coast and I bow down to their sheer superiority.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here