Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton fan on twitter being a c**t

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Plus yes, it was on TV. why spend £30 when it's on TV for free?

We were on TV v Leeds, West Ham and Liverpool and the Amex was still RAMMED

As it will be on Saturday, despite it being on telly.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I'm a ST holder, I wasn't there. I know of 8 other ST holders that didn't go because of work. No doubt there were a lot more than that. Plus yes, it was on TV. why spend £30 when it's on TV for free? we have averaged in excess of 25k this season, not at all bad.

Haha, thats probably the most plastic thing you could have said. So you only go to games which are not on TV?

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Haha, thats probably the most plastic thing you could have said. So you only go to games which are not on TV?

this is ridiculous. Read my first statement.... 'I am a ST holder'

Idiot.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Might make you appreciate us more !

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Aj7nWF1CAAARZem.jpg

I don't think he's thought this through.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Is there a way to report content on Twitter. those two posts are way beyond anything that is acceptable in the public domain.
I reported the 'fan' to Twitter. The message I got back was

Hello,

This is a message to let you know that we’ve received your report and we’re taking a look into your issue. If we find that your report can be resolved through our help articles, you may not hear back from us. Below are common issues that can be resolved through our Help Center articles:

Reporting for another Twitter user:
Whether they are a friend or a celebrity, we’ll need to be in contact with the person directly involved. If you are a friend of the person affected by this issue, please have them file a ticket.

Reporting bullying or harassment:
As a policy, we do not mediate content or intervene in disputes between users. This means that users are allowed to post potentially inflammatory content, provided that they do not violate the Twitter Terms of Service and Rules.

Here is some additional information about dealing with bullying:
Twitter Help Center | Safety: Abusive Users

Reporting offensive content:
As a policy, we do not mediate content, including potentially offensive content. Twitter provides a communication service that allows controversial posts even though some may disagree with the content. We understand that everyone has different levels of sensitivity towards content, and that you may feel uncomfortable with the posted content. If there is something that you don’t agree with, or find insulting, it’s best to block that user.

This help page has instructions on blocking other users: Twitter Help Center | How To Block Users on Twitter

Thanks,

Twitter Trust & Safety

Please note, we cannot accept email attachments at this time; please include all information in the body of your request

Seems to me as if Twitter are happy to allow some seriously dreadful comments without any form of retribution

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is there a way to report content on Twitter. those two posts are way beyond anything that is acceptable in the public domain.
retweet to one of your followers who is a serving police officer ?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'm a ST holder, I wasn't there. I know of 8 other ST holders that didn't go because of work. No doubt there were a lot more than that. Plus yes, it was on TV. why spend £30 when it's on TV for free? we have averaged in excess of 25k this season, not at all bad.

Scummers in Plastic fan shocker. You are playing for top of the league man. I understand those that have to work, because all clubs suffer no shows from some ST holders, but ours is on TV Saturday, but we will have a full house.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I reported the 'fan' to Twitter. The message I got back was

Hello,

This is a message to let you know that we’ve received your report and we’re taking a look into your issue. If we find that your report can be resolved through our help articles, you may not hear back from us. Below are common issues that can be resolved through our Help Center articles:

Reporting for another Twitter user:
Whether they are a friend or a celebrity, we’ll need to be in contact with the person directly involved. If you are a friend of the person affected by this issue, please have them file a ticket.

Reporting bullying or harassment:
As a policy, we do not mediate content or intervene in disputes between users. This means that users are allowed to post potentially inflammatory content, provided that they do not violate the Twitter Terms of Service and Rules.

Here is some additional information about dealing with bullying:
Twitter Help Center | Safety: Abusive Users

Reporting offensive content:
As a policy, we do not mediate content, including potentially offensive content. Twitter provides a communication service that allows controversial posts even though some may disagree with the content. We understand that everyone has different levels of sensitivity towards content, and that you may feel uncomfortable with the posted content. If there is something that you don’t agree with, or find insulting, it’s best to block that user.

This help page has instructions on blocking other users: Twitter Help Center | How To Block Users on Twitter

Thanks,

Twitter Trust & Safety

Please note, we cannot accept email attachments at this time; please include all information in the body of your request

Seems to me as if Twitter are happy to allow some seriously dreadful comments without any form of retribution
Grass,why would you report a nothing comment,its just a frustrated footy fan thats all.

Some people on here have nothing better to do:facepalm:

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I was on the same carriage as him and his mates after the home game this season.

They were a bunch of grade A* bunch of bellends, who really, really hated us. (Before anyone asks, no I didn't say anything to their faces, mainly because there was 3 Brighton fans in the entire train carriage, and he was part of a group of about 20)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's quite amusing, I don't think he would have celebrated like he did in front of the Northam, there are a few fans there that wouldn't have minded taking an arrest for sticking their foreheads in his face.

Seriously, do you think for one second that David Nugent has the first bloody clue which part of St Mary's is home to your Idiot Contingent (don't say "All of it", Albion fans)?

I don't know where they'd sit, and I actually take an interest in football generally. David Nugent doesn't, he's just another clueless footballer. Don't kid yourself that he was somehow intimidated by all your scary booing and made a conscious decision to run towards the Granny Stand rather than face an imaginary pasting from some ludicrous, overweight, forty-something postman with a season ticket in the stand you mentioned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here