Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton closing in

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Played a game more though, so in theory we are still 6 points clear. ( I like to look on the bright side)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They're called the SCC

Last edited:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Closing in on being the cuntiest club we have come up against in a while?

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
No been season ticket holder since 1984 . Just saying what I feel don't deserve to be called a tat for that so f*** OFF

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Wouldn't it be fantastic to clinch the title on 23rd April, where we not only win the title but also get to shove it straight up Hammonds' and the rest of the big headed wankers arses at the Withdean!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
DON'T PANIC !

article-1306078-001097AB00000258-734_233x423.jpg

Game in hand will restore the 6 point cushion.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bring it on, they will not catch us. There win tonight was no better than ours at Charlton. We have had our dodgy spell and are now coming back into form and we are still clear with a game in hand.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No been season ticket holder since 1984 . Just saying what I feel don't deserve to be called a tat for that so f*** OFF

Sorry pal duely edited but u gotta see how it looked. And only said SCC Twat so if you're not SCC the comment doesn't count :thumbsup:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

In fairness you started a new thread saying exactly what Southampton fans have been saying all night when there were other similar threads already there. I must admit the first thing I thought was a Saints fan on a wind up

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As they should be, they should already be top and clear after the money they have spent

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Must admit I'm worried they even got better goal difference now ???

Beat Peterborough at the weekend and all will be right again. We're three points clear of them with a game in hand, its a useful lead.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
They played a game rearranged from December tonight, whereas our equivalent fixture is rearranged for Jan 25, against Colchester. Puts a bit of pressure on us to win that one, but really I think we should, and will pull away again.

We just need to concentrate on the Peterborough and Bournemouth matches and forget about the SCC.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
One4theroad. I wouldn't worry just yet as our game in hand is Dagenham and we need to win it to be back to 6 points clear and any win will restore parity on goal difference.

Based on the last ten games and at the rate they are closing on us currently, it will take them between 15 and 20 more games to overtake us. That takes us into the last few games of the season and if we keep going as we are no-one else is going to catch us. It's just that very tough run-in when we will need to be absolutely and consistently at our best.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
They played a game rearranged from December tonight, whereas our equivalent fixture is rearranged for Jan 25, against Colchester. Puts a bit of pressure on us to win that one, but really I think we should, and will pull away again.

We just need to concentrate on the Peterborough and Bournemouth matches and forget about the SCC.

Actually, to correct myself, their game was a postponment of last Saturday when they were in the FA cup. Nevertheless, we catch up in terms of games played on the 25th v Colchester when SCC don't kick a ball.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
we have Peterborough in a bit of flux, dont think they will travel well, while Southampton have a potentially tricky home game to Notts county. can see us on 46 and either Bournmouth or Huddersfield in 2nd by 5pm Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here