Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southampton away tickets sold out in a day..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That's because Brighton and Southampton is now THE big rivalry! No one here cares about Palace any more, some say they do, but I know they don't really. The same way as your fans obviously care more about us than pompey!

NOTE: This is the view of the individual contributor and may not represent the view of NSC as a whole.

You forgot our our foot in mouth manager as well.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You only came for the Brighton, came for the Brighton, camme for the Briiighton. You only came for the Brighton.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I just thought it would good to let you know we have sold out, and should be a cracking atmosphere! SOME of you are slightly childish.

Well I am interested, thanks for letting us know. It will be a great game as you say. Although we owe you a thrashing, I am not sure that will happen this season.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
So.... They do care about us after all? Interesting!

SaintsFTW

Nov 22, 2010
we sold all our tickets in less then 24 hours... yet we cant sell out for pompey away!! should be a cracking game next month

What you talking about you douche that we can't sell out for pompey ? We have sold out. It's because the ticket office is a complete shambles that it is taking time to sell out, if it had been done the same way as this game against Brighton it would have also sold out on the day.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
is there any surprise in this? forest sold out...ok not in a day ..but considering how close saints r geographically speaking...top of league etc...is there any surprise and therefore a need to com on here as though its big news hey ho..i just hope the OP is not going to be too upset when his team lose ..o well

D

Deleted member 2719

What ever the score i hope we will show them how loud we can be and out sing them for 90mins.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Um why ? we are all going there on shitty buses, then being dropped off in a sterile area with huge metal walls keeping fans apart so there is fck all chance of anything happening.

sure they'll be some bottle chucking, larging behind 8 ft fences and months of internet cyber warriors banging on though..:facepalm:

SaintsFTW

Nov 22, 2010
sure they'll be some bottle chucking, larging behind 8 ft fences and months of internet cyber warriors banging on though..:facepalm:

I don't reckon even much chance of that...the walls are so huge they won't be able to even see when we are there. All the roads are blocked around aswell.
http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/local/east-hampshire/metal_wall_will_keep_fans_apart_on_derby_day_1_3293811
http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/LatestNews/news/Pompey-v-Southampton-Travel-Advisory-2777.aspx

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
we sold all our tickets in less then 24 hours... yet we cant sell out for pompey away!! should be a cracking game next month

what ? what does this mean-note!!! i shall now read on for further information....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That's because Brighton and Southampton is now THE big rivalry! No one here cares about Palace any more, some say they do, but I know they don't really. The same way as your fans obviously care more about us than pompey!

NOTE: This is the view of the individual contributor and may not represent the view of NSC as a whole.

NOTE: obviously clear that the festive spirits are high at the [MENTION=177]Brovion[/MENTION] halls of residence :lolol: :lolol:

PS: Gold totally sees CHYRSTAL PHALLUS as our only real rival................ok that and a little bit of Pompey:eek::eek:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Brovion if you realy think this then you havent been following albion long, there is only 1 rivalry that matters. In all the years i have been a brighton fan (since 1970) that is us and palarce

don't go there, I suggested on another thread that you can leave Upton Park without having to queue for a bus or train! some only went and bought it, I've a feeling your comments will be taken the same way!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I would say the rude people on here are bothered and do dislike saints,cause we have a little minny rivalry going on and as far as im concerned thats great as its more fuel on a very large bonfire.

Just goes to show that both us and saints could have sold bucket loads more away tickets if both had more seats.Our 3300 odd went in a flash :D

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I just thought it would good to let you know we have sold out, and should be a cracking atmosphere! SOME of you are slightly childish.

no doubt, mate. even if you're now our big rivals, it's still nice that away fans sell out their allocation. At least there's people out there who'd be bothered to fill up their own stadium (when you beat us 3-0) and then sell the away allocation on the reverse fixture, as opposed to palace who barely fill their ground, and then only fill the away end for trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here