Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton away moved to a Sunday

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tremendous news, a game I was thinking of going to as it's reasonably local but now I can enjoy it live on Sky with a few tins of light ale after my sunday lunch.

:bowdown:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Don't understand all the moaning, just leave the same time Sunday as you would have done on the Saturday. IE more time for a few beers, this is the best news for a long time :whisky: :ascarf: :albion2: :yahoo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
f***. Can't go now as I work Sunday's and have Saturday's off.

f***ing SKY!!!!!!!

cant you get anyone to do a shift swap , get them to work your Sunday and do one of their shifts in the previous or following week ? put in a holiday request ? or phone in sick the day before to say you have got suspected swine flu ? :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We're sure to win now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
what was the last sky league game we won?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
cant you get anyone to do a shift swap , get them to work your Sunday and do one of their shifts in the previous or following week ? put in a holiday request ? or phone in sick the day before to say you have got suspected swine flu ? :thumbsup:

Used up all my holiday:lolol:

I might try and do a shift swap, if not I finish at 4, so if the worse comes to the worse I'll just watch it on TV once I've finished.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as a badfan i dont see the trouble. good for the club with TV money, good for the local pubs as people watch the game spending £20-30 each, bad for Southampton who lose some gate reciepts. maybe a little disapointing that for a local game, but think of the pubs. :drink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm trying to get annoyed, but I can't.
Its actually a shit trip. OK its not all that far, but the stadium is gubbins and there are NO decent pubs in the vicinity. And people talking about 2 hours 45 minutes via CLAPHAM should, in all honesty, be sectioned.

Nope. I shall have a nice lay-in, a read of the Sundays, a leisurely roast, and perhaps an amble down to the local to watch it, or a couple of mates round. Then I can hurl my foul-mouthed slander and abuse at Hammond, Harding, Wilkins et-al from the comfort of an armchair or local barstool.

EVERYONES a winner.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Arrranged wifes birthday. Out to Amsterdam on Thursday, Paolo N at the Paradiso on Friday back Saturday morning imto Southampton for the game. Booked, paid for and now f***ed UP.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
why does that make a differenvce

Had it been on a Saturday you could have got a southern train the whole way there.
On the sunday you will need to get a SouthWest train (which the ticket isn't valid on) part of the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here