Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South West corner season tickets

Has anyone bought a seat here? They're the only ones left according to the ticket office. Im probably moving as my mate, who had the seat next to me hasn't renewed but his seat been sold already and my brother in law has decided to join us.
Id rather stay in the North Stand but it seems getting two seats next to each other means a move to potential 'Bobble Hat and Flaskland'

What to do ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has anyone bought a seat here? They're the only ones left according to the ticket office. Im probably moving as my mate, who had the seat next to me hasn't renewed but his seat been sold already and my brother in law has decided to join us.
Id rather stay in the North Stand but it seems getting two seats next to each other means a move to potential 'Bobble Hat and Flaskland'

What to do ?

Don't leave it too late or there'll only be single tickets available in SWC :thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
You could stay in north for next season, then get two seats together in the north east or north west corners when they're built for the following season.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Oi I resent that. My hat doesn't have a bobble on it, and I only bring a flask on freezing cold nights.:wink:

Seriously, I think you may be surprised next season, there seems to be quite a few on here, now in the south west corner. They have said on here that they want to make it noisy,so all's good.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
View from the back of the South West is very nice, plus, quick escape if they open the shutter door.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I bought a pair this week for myself and my son...

I could get front row in the corner or back row in West Upper. I didn't want the corner but "front row" won the day for him!

We are the first two out from the West Stand so for the purposes of singing we will insost on being "West Stand Brighton Boys"

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
What surprised me was how many single, unclaimed seats there were dotted around... surely an exercise by the club at the beginning of the process to slide everyone along a seat or two to cluster these together would have been worthwhile??

I bought a pair this week for myself and my son...

I could get front row in the corner or back row in West Upper. I didn't want the corner but "front row" won the day for him!

We are the first two out from the West Stand so for the purposes of singing we will insost on being "West Stand Brighton Boys"

Stuff that- you are in the Curva Sud and you better get used to it!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Curva Sud, like it :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here