Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Today - whatt?????

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Meridian got the goals in the correct order but showed the lead-up to the Lambert red card and El Abd writhing on the ground afterwards, but not the actual offence - and omitted to mention that Greer was sent off.

Did they show the goals at normal speed or did they speed up the video it seemed over in about 3 seconds and the lambert clipper was longer than all the goals, we should not let these incompetent fools in our temple again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Stopped watching Southampton Toady years ago.

My goodness Catfishfinger, let it go ! there are only so many things you can blacklist in life

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
And be replaced with our blinkered and biased coverage. ;)

I tell you one thing i dont expect Brighton's TV channel to be covering, bloody Reading!!! What in gods name has that got to do with our region. Oh really someone knocked off a Post office in Reading, brace yourself they could be in Brighton in about about 2 hours traffic permitting, if they take the 3rd exit on to the A33 exit junction 11 on to the M4, to get on the M3 to get on the M25 BOLLOCKS

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I tell you one thing i dont expect Brighton's TV channel to be covering, bloody Reading!!! What in gods name has that got to do with our region. Oh really someone knocked off a Post office in Reading, brace yourself they could be in Brighton in about about 2 hours traffic permitting, if they take the 3rd exit on to the A33 exit junction 11 on to the M4, to get on the M3 to get on the M25 BOLLOCKS

Thanks to Sally Bloody Taylor, Reading get more coverage than us too.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

:lolol:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Reading is just round the corner compared to Banbury, which was on one of their bulletins not so long ago ...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I thought Kim Jong Atkins had declared it an "un-game" as such I thought their Ministry of Truth (Meridian/BBC South) would not have reported it at all because KJA declared that it never happened?
I believe Meridian simply showed three minutes of people weeping uncontrollably and self flagellating in Southampton city centre.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I believe Meridian simply showed three minutes of people weeping uncontrollably and self flagellating in Southampton city centre.

Good. And their newsreaders cry when Southampton lose. Those Siberian salt mines are best avoided.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Same problem to the west of the region - bring back Debbie Thrower - she was a Cherries fan!

Don't get us lot started with Radio Solent LOL....

Re:Tony Husbands - good bloke - although must want to forget about football, being a Plymouth fan!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
They also said that the training ground would have 5 pitches while showing a picture of it where you could clearly count at least 8 plus the undercover one!

In their defence, I think only 5 of the pitches are full-sized. Not that that means the others aren't pitches, of course.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Living in the east of blessed Sussex I normally watch South East Today and have to put up with Charlton,Gillingham, Dover etc but by the marvals of digital TV I switched today to the Southampton Today show. I was amazed at the bias in South Today. The introduction by the girl showed that they regard the Scummers as their club by sympathising with a certain Mr Adkins. Jake Forster Caskey apparantley scored the second goal, a certain Mr Poyet manages Portsmouth and oh by the way somewhere called Brighton scored 3 goals. I'm sorry but I hate Southampton more than the other lot.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm pretty sure Meridian called Jake Forster-Caskey James.

on both the BBC local news the girl called Jake

foster Case..key..................and then said it again on the late news

Dec 29, 2011
What more do you expect from Southampton Today. POS show not worth the (hopefully low) amount of money spent on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here