Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Today - whatt?????

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
South Today just misidentified Matt Sparrow's second goal as by Jake Forster-Caskey and had to apologise for a caption claiming that Gus was manager of Portsmouth. I'm amazed they realised ...

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did they show a 5 minutes long post-match interview with Nigel Adkins ???

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Doesn't surprise me, in fact I'm surprised they even deigned the mystifying and clearly unfair loss of the Great Leader's team to be worth any coverage at all.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
How far was Sally Taylors tongue up Nigel Adkins arse?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If the Dear Physio ever leaves Southampton, we'll first know it's happened because South Today will replace normal programming with solemn music.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
There was also apparently an incident in the game in which Ricky Lambert was sent off for violent conduct against Adam El-Adam. :facepalm:

They've had TWENTY-FOUR f***ing HOURS to look up who scored the goals. I know it's ridiculous expecting Hampshire Today to know who a single Brighton player is but f*** me sideways, that was unbelievable. How much could they get wrong in one report?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
How far was Sally Taylors tongue up Nigel Adkins arse?

Reading's number one fan wasn't actually on tonight. Tony Husband was, but not presenting the sport - which maybe explains the fuggups as he's a very competent operator.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Meridian got the goals in the correct order but showed the lead-up to the Lambert red card and El Abd writhing on the ground afterwards, but not the actual offence - and omitted to mention that Greer was sent off.

jamesy's

Mar 3, 2009
I think we need to all write to the BBC & demand a reduction in our TV Licence fees. Absolute joke this constant deliberate mistakes by south today.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Bring back the sexual dynamo
bruceparkersouthtoday1996l.jpg

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Won't happen when Brighton TV launches

The new city wide TV channel for Brighton and Hove is scaring the bejesus out of Meridian and BBC South, soon their blinkered and biased coverage will be a thing of the past.

Feb 14, 2010
I thought Kim Jong Atkins had declared it an "un-game" as such I thought their Ministry of Truth (Meridian/BBC South) would not have reported it at all because KJA declared that it never happened?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
They also said that the training ground would have 5 pitches while showing a picture of it where you could clearly count at least 8 plus the undercover one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here