Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Today now...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
a little better, more seconds and mention of the flowers plus more views of the fans/banners/players. Still not a great load but better than the shite Meridian

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
a little better, more seconds and mention of the flowers plus more views of the fans/banners/players. Still not a great load but better than the shite Meridian

:censored: Meridian, bbc coverage alot better but still not great :nono:

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
We cant do anything to give those :censored: a reason to call us hooligans. We must stick to peaceful means, we will gain far more.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
People might say hooligan bla bla,but the coverage we got i.e york turned out the right way as fans spoke while on the pitch and even said they might call us hooligans,but we love our club etc.

Sit downs are as good as sitting in a corner on your own at a pub:lolol:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Berkshire is correct but frustratingly nows not the time. If the 2nd inspectors report is negative then something more drastic may be needed before all is lost. If prescoitt says no I'm sure we really will hit the headlines.

Enemys of the albion beware.

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
:flameboun I agree more is needed and I was at the clock tower from 11 to 5 with buscuit, we are doing it again this friday, feal free to join us.

Nemo

Nov 23, 2003
BN2
i have just e-mailed meridian and told them what i thought about that crap coverage, Something along the lines of not being Pompey or Saints so we do not matter with a few choice words thrown in for good measure. Meridian :tosser:s

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I think we need to find another way of getting National Press Coverage!

How about everyone walking onto the pitch at Halftime at Grimsby and then having a sit in til the half time break is up??

BBC South East will be covering the flowers in Tuesday's Breakfast News, and at lunchtime and in the evening.

Sky and Meridian are lined up to cover the flowers story as well.

All national newspapers have been primed by FFA with stories for later in the week.

The prime aim of the campaign at the moment is to draw attention to the importance of the issue, rather than to protest about anything that Prescott has done.

Hopefully, we won't get to the point where a protest is needed.

Comparisons with the situation at the York City game are rather misleading, although this campaign does draw upon the same incredible support that Albion fans can deliver when it is needed.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
y2dave said:
Berkshire is correct but frustratingly nows not the time. If the 2nd inspectors report is negative then something more drastic may be needed before all is lost. If prescoitt says no I'm sure we really will hit the headlines.

Enemys of the albion beware.

Whose party conference is in Brighton this year? If it is Labour and Falmer is turned down I wonder if there will be a prominent absentee.

The Labour Party Conference is indeed being held in Brighton in the last week of September 2004.

However, if anyone thinks that a hostile demonstration can be organised within a stone's throw of the conference venue, then they will be in for a disappointment.

That sort of thing stopped when the Grand Hotel was blown up.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I wouldn't put it past Albion fans to take out temporary membership of the Labour party or to get a temporary job at the Brighton Centre or the Grand Hotel. Let's hope it doesn't go that far though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here