Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Today/Meridian in the club shop today

Great ambassadorship for your club - they should have gone with the Notts County fan

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Fragmented Badger said:
I didn't ask what channel…

Might be hard to tell the difference between your interview and a channel showing Dad's Army with Private Frasier wailing "We're all doomed!" anyway.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Fragmented Badger said:
No, I have made myself sound way too miserable. I joked with the staff at the end that at least we could all enjoy a good moan if I was proved right. In fact, I may have seemed a bit TOO happy at the prospect of us struggling........
Are you Palarse in disguise?

London Irish said:
Great ambassadorship for your club - they should have gone with the Notts County fan

So you are not allowed to give your honest opinionas a fan about the Albion now unless it is positive?

Fragmented Badger said:
My thoughts entirely. I should, of course, have realised, that by claiming we would do anything but win the league by March, I was letting the club down and proving myself to be a wholly inadequate fan:shootself

Yes you are diloyal piece of shit and should be put up by the nearest wall and shot, you traitorous scum.

Edward Scissorhands said:
:clap2: That's the spirit

My apologies I strayed from Albion are the best thing since sliced bread camp for a moment there. I am now firmly against all free thought and opinion on the goings on at the Albion, I shall stick my head up Mark McGhee's arse at the nearest oppurtunity!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here