Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Stand Chat appears to have returned....

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
yes he gave me strict instructions not to mention it. i think he said its designed of the younger members os NSC so its more like Childish Rambling.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
yes he gave me strict instructions not to mention it. i think he said its designed of the younger members os NSC so its more like Childish Rambling.

To be fair, probably one of his better ideas!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No, fair play to him if he's gone and set up his own Albion messageboard to cater for people who share his tastes. A lesson for the other moaners on here. Well done Adrie.

(I've still got him on 'ignore' in case he comes back here though!)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
To be fair that's actually quite a good effort. I was expecting it to be a bit spasticated, but it actually looks ok. Better than the last SSC anyway, and more posts by the looks of it. Looks like NSP has a rival

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Far be it from me to be elitist but I rather like the idea of NSC for adults and somewhere else for all the drivel spouted by the yoof.

Should we have a minimum age limit for NSC?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bluejuice said:
Far be it from me to be elitist but I rather like the idea of NSC for adults and somewhere else for all the drivel spouted by the yoof.

No.

Some adults post just as much shite and drivel as some kids do, and some kids and their contributions to this site seem far more mature than those of some of the adults.

It's not about age, so get off your high horse.

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bluejuice said:

I'm sure you said it in jest but no. As Les Biehn put it on another thread, the problem (if there IS a problem which I dispute) isn't the kids it's the wankers - and they come in all ages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here