Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Stand Block H

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
then the majority of the south stand would be full of spackers?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yes but i mean in block h is the only bit where most people sing , you hear on tv big clubs with about 6000 fans singing but at withdean its like 50 people

singing songs about stewards?

i think ill sit in silence thanks

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
it is, see for yourself

Attachments

• brighton42.jpg
    brighton42.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 329

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Yes but i mean in block h is the only bit where most people sing , you hear on tv big clubs with about 6000 fans singing but at withdean its like 50 people
What do you mean 'big clubs' WE ARE A BIG CLUB :albion2:

If you are referring to Man United, Arsenal, Newcastle they all have much bigger stadiums and bigger attendances so if the proportion of people singing was the same they would have much more obviously.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I wouldn't mind if they sang traditional songs but they come up with utter crap that nobody can follow, especially when they are trying to be ever so witty about the opposition.

And why a group of 40 somethings have to insult a 20 something steward's hair cut is beyond me. At least he still has some hair. At least insult the other tosser of a steward!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I wouldn't mind if they sang traditional songs but they come up with utter crap that nobody can follow, especially when they are trying to be ever so witty about the opposition.

And why a group of 40 somethings have to insult a 20 something steward's hair cut is beyond me. At least he still has some hair.

That's a pretty good summary really.

Half the time is spent singing utter shit, or celebrating beating Palace in 2005, despite the fact that they did the same 4 weeks later.

Idiots.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
That's a pretty good summary really.

Half the time is spent singing utter shit, or celebrating beating Palace in 2005, despite the fact that they did the same 4 weeks later.

Idiots.

Oh yes and there song about smushing up the pubs around Selhurst. The only thing they could smash are each others back doors

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here