Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

South Coast Club - Most Exciting Club In The World

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Criteria,, aims, objectives, business plans, are what we need to fulfill our potential, but that is not what flair or being interesting is.Its just there or not and maybe something to do wit the fans themselves, where they come from or just something odd like Notts County giving their kit to Juve. Its just there or not. Saints and Leicester are dull, Orient are interesting. Its like art, you cant bottle it, its in the soul.

Very odd!! A lot depends on whether, in relation to art, some see a deep meaningful contribution to culture whereas others just see a pile of bricks! Yes, there are interesting clubs that have never achieved anything but I fail to see how Orient are one of them.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I posted a geneal comment about how we are getting ahead of ourselves. How does that make me overinflated and rest assured working on the tills at the supermarket over Xmas I have most definately not got an over inflated view of myself , lol.
Re the REMF , PM I got one which had slipped through as I get dozens and have replied and apologised.

Sorry US, I wasn't singling you out although I accept that it may have seemed like it.

Feb 14, 2010
Very odd!! A lot depends on whether, in relation to art, some see a deep meaningful contribution to culture whereas others just see a pile of bricks! Yes, there are interesting clubs that have never achieved anything but I fail to see how Orient are one of them.

Yeah I know some things just are, or not depending on who views the, O's are interesting for me as they are a locals club in between premier league giants of Spurs and the west ham. Yet 3000 odd people choose Orient instead, and I like that.

Sep 1, 2010
christ, talk about light the blue touch paper by accident. Blimey..............it's sunday morning i didn't mean to wind everyone up, have a bacon sandwich and kick the cat

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Done

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Mmmm, put your feet up and enjoy some exciting moments from South Coast Club

[yt]FSsdfe4Z69g&hd=1[/yt]

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
You miss the point its not about size its about being dull, like Leicester. Southampton are just dull

And to other clubs in the division, you are dull. Most people are only interested in their own team mate.

Nobody's denying they have won more than us. They just insist in telling everyone how great they are.
They don't need to now though do they? Seems plenty of Brighton fans are willing to big them up instead.

You might get a few teenagers and spastics on 606 but seriously - take a look around. There are a number of Brighton fans who insist on telling everyone how great you are. Dejavu?
The majority of us are quite happy that we've managed to get into 2nd place without anyone really taking any notice.

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
Edna & US, maybe try reading my respsonse(7th reply down i think). I wont be told where and when i can post something thank you.

mmm....is this the best time to mention that I posted a reply on 606 too. Couldn't resist it. I think everyone's taking it a bit too seriously.

According to a fellow Saints fans on another thread the guy that started the 606 thread: '' Le_God_Country is clearly a spacker, he does not represent Saints fans in any way shape or form.''

Sep 1, 2010
And to other clubs in the division, you are dull. Most people are only interested in their own team mate.

You might get a few teenagers and spastics on 606 but seriously - take a look around. There are a number of Brighton fans who insist on telling everyone how great you are. Dejavu?
The majority of us are quite happy that we've managed to get into 2nd place without anyone really taking any notice.

I think there are alot of weird comments on 606 on every team's page. Southampton are now doing what people expected at the start of the season now and have to be considered the main threat for the title. What does WUM actually mean btw? keep seeing that word on 606. The thread was meant to be light hearted but in light of day people have had a right pop thinking it was yet another pop at saints when it really was not. hey ho.......back to ironing the wallpaper

saint_clark

Jan 1, 2011
I think there are alot of weird comments on 606 on every team's page. Southampton are now doing what people expected at the start of the season now and have to be considered the main threat for the title. What does WUM actually mean btw? keep seeing that word on 606. The thread was meant to be light hearted but in light of day people have had a right pop thinking it was yet another pop at saints when it really was not. hey ho.......back to ironing the wallpaper

Well i'm new here and all i've seen is people having a go at Saints, so I couldn't tell the difference to be honest. Sorry.
And WUM stands for Wind Up Merchant.

Sep 1, 2010
mmm....is this the best time to mention that I posted a reply on 606 too. Couldn't resist it. I think everyone's taking it a bit too seriously.

According to a fellow Saints fans on another thread the guy that started the 606 thread: '' Le_God_Country is clearly a spacker, he does not represent Saints fans in any way shape or form.''

I think most forums are quite away from being a normal view point of the masses. It has been taken far too seriously, never mind.

Sep 1, 2010
Well i'm new here and all i've seen is people having a go at Saints, so I couldn't tell the difference to be honest. Sorry.
And WUM stands for Wind Up Merchant.

Tar, now i know. Well i honestly didn't mean to be a WUM. prob just bad timing on my behalf, why could that not of been posted by a Oldham fan.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yeah I know some things just are, or not depending on who views the, O's are interesting for me as they are a locals club in between premier league giants of Spurs and the west ham. Yet 3000 odd people choose Orient instead, and I like that.

Well I have to say that I seem to go against the flow as I find SCC considerably more interesting than a small team from the arse end of London. Saw my first Div 2 away game at the Dell, a very quirky compact ground in it's day. SCC beat the Utd scum with a collection of ageing former stars. Personally, I see that we have more in common with the history of SCC than we do with a club like Orient. Yes there are plenty of young fans of SCC who probably big them up more than they deserve but then some of our newer fans are guilty of the same thing.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I've an idea, let's just ignore Southampton, they love the fact that we seem to be bothered.

Good idea,.... Bozza,... please ban threads with that word in it,........ we are in danger of sounding very bothered by them,... I am not,... I feel more bothered by Charlton than them,....... stop feeding the fire...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here