Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sources, Sauces and Bollocks

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Would you kindly f*** off if you are going to start a thread on the basis of a rumour on that ridiculous 'football rumours' website?

Can you please be a bit more graphic when it comes to new threads. We have had plenty along the lines of 'Kaz LuaLua set to sign' followed by 'Do you think he will?' Write something informative in the title!

Can those that wish to be remembered by reiterating previous rumours take a chill pill?

And those with a source, question the source before convincing 2k+ Albion fans we have signed someone decent.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I've found that the way to play these threads is to only read them if the pages are stacking up at a rate of knotts. Any thread title referring to a player, or including "signing" that has 13 replies in 4 hours, is not even worth opening. Whereas if something is up to 8 pages in teh first hour, then take a look as there is clearly something in there offering a bit more substance.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've deliberately never clicked through to that rumour site, seems a bit of a sad place. Why do people quote it like gospel? There is also the latest (version 231 I believe) KLL is signing tomorrow thread and people (bless 'em) genuinely get worked up by it. About 4 people have said which is the genuine twitter account, all different. I have fun reading but I'll believe anything... when it's true!

clif26

Oct 18, 2010
The way I see it is we're having a 3 month break
People deal with it in different ways
Jokers clowns rumour mongers
Good fun all
Me, I enjoy talking bollocks
great ventriloquist show.

btw Bobby Zam will sign for us next season.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
This pre season has been so ridiculous add all the names together we would have supposedly signed we would be the richest club in the world pushing for a champions league spot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here