Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sould we find a new keeper for next season ?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We certainly need a new keeper who it is i dont know. Someone with a lot of experience from higher leagues preferably.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
0,,10307~7652366,00.jpg

The thing with Matt Murray, like Brezovan, is that he would be a risky signing. He hasn't played first team football since he injured himself whilst on loan to Hereford last season. Has made a few cameo for Wolves reserves this year, but is out until mid-summer at least.

I've got a picture of him with my girlfriend, but know better than to post pictures of Girlfriends on NSC.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I really rate Brezovan....

I really hope you're right because, if you're right, it won't cost us a transfer fee and higher wages, but...

I have seen nothing from him that suggests to me he is more than a fairly competant League 1 keeper and I believe we need more than that to have a serious go at promotion.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think with a competent defence, Brez is enough to get us out into the championship. Whether he is enough to keep us in the championship is another matter.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Brez is class, he he has made one or two mistakes, but over the season most goalkeepers (CCC AND CC1 level) probably make mistakes every now and again. Having him in goal has shown us what having a dominant keeper improves the defence tenfold.

Keep big Peter 'Spiderman' Brezovan. :clap:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Richard Wright is being released by Ipswich in the summer, plenty of experience at a higher level & an ex-England international.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here