Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SOS For Harty

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So why don't you phone up if it's such bollocks? It is different, you'll maybe get used to it if you give him a chance.

God, we have some dimwits following this club.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
i listened to the commentry for bit on scr tonight and the guy doing it was the most boring guy ive ever heard ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Deleted User X18H

So why don't you phone up if it's such bollocks? It is different, you'll maybe get used to it if you give him a chance.

God, we have some dimwits following this club.

I did I was Stephen Grants first ever caller .....this time round!!

D

Deleted User X18H

He has had to bring Dean (the pompey fan) Adams his producer on now!!

hmmm not many taking the plunge!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
His laugh sounds like that bloke on the fast show Colin Hunt.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is this the same Comedy Steve who last season had people saying he should replace Harty. Perhaps the old saying 'stick with what you have because the options may not be as good' is true.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Stephen Grant is a good comedian, the show only struggled due to lack of callers. Seeing as we had just lost 3-0 on a Tues night in a crap cup then that is understandable.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Right, that's me done. You've gone easy on me, I think the people here are going soft in their old age! Do feel free to put the boot in on air, if you think I don't know what I'm talking about, or getting it wrong, or am not a bona-fide Albion fan, tell me. I'm back on the phone-in on 22nd Aug I think, might be 5th Sept. Give the other (new) guys time to bed in, it's a bit like the Albion right now; time to gel, all that jazz.

And I'm afraid from what the Beeb people are intimating here, asking for Harty back would be like asking Michael Jackson to honour his O2 dates. I enjoyed his show, and miss it too.

Night :)

Stephen

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bring back leroy!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Right, that's me done. You've gone easy on me, I think the people here are going soft in their old age! Do feel free to put the boot in on air, if you think I don't know what I'm talking about, or getting it wrong, or am not a bona-fide Albion fan, tell me. I'm back on the phone-in on 22nd Aug I think, might be 5th Sept. Give the other (new) guys time to bed in, it's a bit like the Albion right now; time to gel, all that jazz.

And I'm afraid from what the Beeb people are intimating here, asking for Harty back would be like asking Michael Jackson to honour his O2 dates. I enjoyed his show, and miss it too.

Night :)

Stephen

Was a good show, give it a couple of weeks and I'm sure the callers will get better and the debate will start to roll

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is this the same Comedy Steve who last season had people saying he should replace Harty. Perhaps the old saying 'stick with what you have because the options may not be as good' is true.

Is that really an old saying? Really?

More or less seals it for me, if you don't like him then he must be doing something right.

Question - have you ever been positive about anything ever?

:kiss:

Comedy Steve did pretty well considering the result and the callers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here