Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry to be self-promoting, but...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well played sir.
Don't you ever get a bit tempted to turn it over sideways and STRUM it like a cumbersome guitar ?

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Well if he can do it so can I.

Everyone, I just found out today that I passed my business accounts and practical legal research exams as part of the LPC. One little step closer to being a solicitor, woo hoo!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
lost in london said:
Well if he can do it so can I.

Everyone, I just found out today that I passed my business accounts and practical legal research exams as part of the LPC. One little step closer to being a solicitor, woo hoo!

Well done mate :clap: :clap:

(any friends of the albion discount ??? :lolol: )

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Woody the Seagull said:
no, the idea of music college terrifies me. i've seen glimpses of the competition there is in orchestras that i play in and it is really unhealthy, i think.
Go to Chichester. Seriously. My daughter's doing a music degree there and she loves it. It's not the Royal Academy and of course nowadays they can't actually discriminate and stop you from studying music on the grounds that you're not actually any good at it - so if you've got a Grade 8 (and obviously you've got Grade 5 Music Theory as well) you're going to be one of the better ones. Believe it or not there are people there who can't actually read music!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Congratulations, that is excellent.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Woody the Seagull said:
recently found out i got a merit for my grade 8 cello exam:)

i'll explain what that means. there are 8 grades on each instrument and you can take an exam for each one, marked out of 150. i got 127/150 for the top one:drink:

Nobody likes a clever dick:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here