Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry guys.....

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
We should have won but should have means nothing in football. They got the breaks and well done and good luck to Slade, Coxy and Revel, all did well i their time here.

As for Orient, it's always been a good away trip and hearn, at least, knows how to cash in. Ok, we expect (hope) to be playing at a higher level but I'm sure I'm not alone in really rellishing the fiesty affairs with had at Brisbane Road, the way we roll in as 'Billy Big Bollox' and how the Orient team & fans usually rise to the occasion. I'm pretty sure you don't put that effort in every week.

So, when we moved onwards and upwards, i'll always have fond memories of those 'real' football days out and it's one of my most looked forward to away trips.

May not be love but respect to the O's and those who support them.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Cheeky bastard!! :lolol:

'Assuming we don't go up'...'I reckon you guys will finish well above the relegation zone' :lolol:

You have to laugh, though.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Russell looked pleased and Coxy managed to do something he hasn't managed for the past few years. The O's seventy fans had a good night out and didn't have to sit in the Worthing Stand.
We don't have to worry about another lot of tickets to Wembley. Gus must have told his players not to approach within 5 yards of Coxy and they didn't.
Jnr. was free and I got to enjoy the delights of the North Stand for a Tenner, what's not to like.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
No bigger than Orient!!!!!!!!
How many seasons have you spent in top flight?
When did you reach an FA Cup final, with the largest ever aggregate gate over 2 games and biggest aggregate goals scored over 2 games in a final.:shrug:

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
To be fair we should've had a hatful last night but lacked the killer instinct!

Used to hate Orient but now Slade is in charge i wish them well - Accept when they play us of course!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
No bigger than Orient!!!!!!!!
How many seasons have you spent in top flight?
When did you reach an FA Cup final, with the largest ever aggregate gate over 2 games and biggest aggregate goals scored over 2 games in a final.:shrug:

I had a look at my history book and it tells me you have been shit ever since. Thats a mighty long time. BHA are no bigger than brighton and right now we occupy the same league so youre as shit as we are. :shrug:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Genuinely hope Orient can go on and win it, frankly I'm always embarrassed that we even have to enter, especially as the criteria for entry is you have to be a shit, lower division club

Eh?

Since 1992 we have spent 3 seasons in division 2, 10 seasons in division 3 and 5 seasons in division 4, surely that qualifies us as a shit, lower division club?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Orient away is my favourite fixture of the season. Good boozers, tin pot stadium, we always take a big crew, cracking atmosphere, and loads of abuse for our least favourite players.........who inevitably then scores against us of course.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Small club gets knocked out by small club. I am sorry, but BHA are no way bigger than orient.

Now if you get into a high league with that new ground and find some serious investment thats another story but right now youre as shit as we are and you have found your natural level in the scheme of things. FACT.

Brighton have the funding as well as the fan base. It's been a while but we have played in the top flight for far longer and more recently than your single season in the early sixties. You are to us what we are to Man United which is why you keep coming on here in a feeble attempt to wind us up.

Nobody cares about Orient and with the possible exception of Southend nobody considers you a rival, well apart from Leytonstone of course. You never were and never will be as big as us and let's face it, you could never afford or get a stadium like the Amex.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Eh?

Since 1992 we have spent 3 seasons in division 2, 10 seasons in division 3 and 5 seasons in division 4, surely that qualifies us as a shit, lower division club?
Of course it does. Not sure what point you're trying to make?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Of course it does. Not sure what point you're trying to make?

I thought you inferring earlier that we are a much bigger club than Orient and by rights should not be playing them. If you weren't, my apologies :albion1:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I thought you inferring earlier that we are a much bigger club than Orient and by rights should not be playing them. If you weren't, my apologies :albion1:
That's ok. What I was saying (or trying to say) was that at the start of each year the League and FA say "Right, all you lower-division clubs; you're all Noddy, two-bob, crappy little outfits without a hope in hell of winning a proper cup, so you're going to all play each other in your own special cup! And as a treat the final will be at Wembley! Isn't that great?"

Obviously a club like Orient is, were and always will be a Noddy, two-bob, crappy little outfit so they don't mind being lumped in with the other shit clubs. But like I say, I'm embarrassed that we are at this level. Yes I know all the reasons - but I still remember when we weren't.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I had a look at my history book and it tells me you have been shit ever since. Thats a mighty long time. BHA are no bigger than brighton and right now we occupy the same league so youre as shit as we are. :shrug:

BHA are no bigger than Brighton????

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
I told you we would win. In Slade we trust. :clap2:

Good luck in the cup......if you are looking for rivalry i dont think you will find too much on here! Most Albion fans will want Orient to do well now that Cox and Slade are with you. Against us in the League tho' you will become a rival for that match like any other team and for no longer.......not exactly Palace are you?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010

Gibberish as always, you orient-hole arsebandit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To be fair we played you off the park in the first half, and if the ref hadn't decided to stop us scoring for no reason whatsoever I have no doubt it would've been 3 or 4-0. We were outfootballing you and you were utter cack in the first half.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I know there was the 4-4 but even so I cant get wound up about Orient. Sorry.

And I still maintain it was Carl Griffiths not Scott McGleish but anyway.

I remember when they tonked us at the Goldstone once when Ricky Otto stole the show 3-1 I think, but then I also remember the 4-1 under Wilkins.

Anyhow that aside I a bit pissed off we lost, but thats because we lost, not who it was. I would feel the same if it was Sarfend or Shrewsbury or whoever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here