Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry guys.....

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
It all went wrong for us when the ref gave us a free kick instead of waving play on, you scored against the run of play and had the better game from there on. deserved win really.

Won't be the same in the league mind...

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
It all went wrong for us when the ref gave us a free kick instead of waving play on, you scored against the run of play and had the better game from there on. deserved win really.

Won't be the same in the league mind...

Thanks for the positive comments. Lets be honest, Brighton hate being beaten by the O's in any competition.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Not really. I have no care one way or the other for Orient and losing to orient is no different to losing to anyone else. Especially in a worthless cup
game.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I feel like the Man City fans did when we knocked them out of the League Cup - disappointed to lose any game but pleased that a little club has got it's day in the sun. Especially pleased for Slade and Cox. Lets's face it most of the time it must be shit being an Orient fan so I'm glad they've got something to shout about for once.

Genuinely hope Orient can go on and win it, frankly I'm always embarrassed that we even have to enter, especially as the criteria for entry is you have to be a shit, lower division club - it's the football equivalent of the specials' egg and spoon race on school sports day.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I feel like the Man City fans did when we knocked them out of the League Cup - disappointed to lose any game but pleased that a little club has got it's day in the sun. Especially pleased for Slade and Cox. Lets's face it most of the time it must be shit being an Orient fan so I'm glad they've got something to shout about for once.

Genuinely hope Orient can go on and win it, frankly I'm always embarrassed that we even have to enter, especially as the criteria for entry is you have to be a shit, lower division club - it's the football equivalent of the specials' egg and spoon race on school sports day.

Small club gets knocked out by small club. I am sorry, but BHA are no way bigger than orient.

Now if you get into a high league with that new ground and find some serious investment thats another story but right now youre as shit as we are and you have found your natural level in the scheme of things. FACT.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Oh noes, we're out of the Paint pot. Our season is OVER!!!1!!11!!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Oh noes, we're out of the Paint pot. Our season is OVER!!!1!!11!!

Its true. You wont win the fa cup, you wont get promotion and you probably wont go down. Boredom beckons for you lot. Wembley awaits the might O's.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Small club gets knocked out by small club. I am sorry, but BHA are no way bigger than orient.

Now if you get into a high league with that new ground and find some serious investment thats another story but right now youre as shit as we are and you have found your natural level in the scheme of things. FACT.
It's ok, I don't want to sound patronising but I'm GENUINELY pleased for you. I understand that for you beating Brighton in any competition is a big deal and I quite understand that after such a victory you want to come on here and gloat.

DO come and see us next year at our new ground!

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
It's ok, I don't want to sound patronising but I'm GENUINELY pleased for you. I understand that for you beating Brighton in any competition is a big deal and I quite understand that after such a victory you want to come on here and gloat.

DO come and see us next year at our new ground!

To be fair I like beating Brighton. I like the banter. I like the way you pretend its doesnt matter when it does. I would have preferred the LEGENDTHATIS scotty to have scored but thats the way it goes.

I have flown over your ground and its mightly impressive, unlike the frankenstein stadium hearn shat our way. If you can fill it youll be doing ok. I am genuinely delighted for you and the club that you finally have a home worthy of the name and I look forward to visiting you next season, assuming we dont go up. But heres the thing. If we do play you next season you know we will win. We just have the whip hand in this relationship.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hate losing, but the league has to be the priority this year. Well done Slade and Coxy.

Stumpy Tim

Last year losing to Orient would have really PISSED me off. This year though, with Cox, Slade & (to an extent) Revell, I quite like Orient. Cox was always one of my favourite players & Slade was a Gent - treated a little harshly. I'm hoping you guys stay up & do well in the cups

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Last year losing to Orient would have really PISSED me off. This year though, with Cox, Slade & (to an extent) Revell, I quite like Orient. Cox was always one of my favourite players & Slade was a Gent - treated a little harshly. I'm hoping you guys stay up & do well in the cups

Thanks. I like Gus too and reckon youll finish well above the relegation zone.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
To be fair I like beating Brighton. I like the banter. I like the way you pretend its doesnt matter when it does. I would have preferred the LEGENDTHATIS scotty to have scored but thats the way it goes.

I have flown over your ground and its mightly impressive, unlike the frankenstein stadium hearn shat our way. If you can fill it youll be doing ok. I am genuinely delighted for you and the club that you finally have a home worthy of the name and I look forward to visiting you next season, assuming we dont go up. But heres the thing. If we do play you next season you know we will win. We just have the whip hand in this relationship.
One thing I will admit - if that had been a league game I WOULD have been mightily pissed off and then I probably wouldn't have been as flippant as I have been - it would just have been the traditional NSC "f*** of twatty" from me.

But as myself and others have said, losing in the JPT, not so much to Orient but to Slade and Cox, leaves my feelings in neutral.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The fact that Poyet practically told the players not to put much effort in as its a nothing cup compared to what we want to do in the league this year, might have been a factor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here