Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry guys. Poyets off to WBA

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Enjoy your deprived East London bedsit you tossing wankpot.

Some of the posters gave you some leniency because of the ex son of Albion's goal at Bournemouth but you've justed shafted yourself again.

NSC should be for Albion fans only.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010

Some of the posters gave you some leniency because of the ex son of Albion's goal at Bournemouth but you've justed shafted yourself again.

What? So by thinking and then expressing that I think poyet is off to WBA I am, in some way, anti bha? Sorry sunshine but you are way off. This wasn't an anti bha thread, nor was i gloating at the prospect.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
What? So by thinking and then expressing that I think poyet is off to WBA I am, in some way, anti bha? Sorry sunshine but you are way off. This wasn't an anti bha thread, nor was i gloating at the prospect.

It's more to do with the twattish thread title than you expressing your opinion. You could have easily put the first post of the thread in the title and stopped yourself from looking like a windup merchant.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex

I'm pretty sure Candles is a closet Albion fan :)

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
It's more to do with the twattish thread title than you expressing your opinion. You could have easily put the first post of the thread in the title and stopped yourself from looking like a windup merchant.

If I was on a wind up I would have worded the thread completely differently trust me.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
i'm enjoying the back pedalling in this thread immensely!

clearly a wind up title... but anyone throwing a strop should lighten up.

2nd the motion that candles is a closet albion fan, come and join the fun lad. wait you already have. well there we go.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
what about Chris Hughton, Sam Allardyce or Martin Jol who are all currently out of a job and have proved they can do well at that level? well thought through.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No way, Poyet has said he would only leave us for a top premiership team, West brom for one likely to go down now without Di Matteo, 2 - way west brom treated his mate Di Matteo, 3 knows onto a good thing with Albion.
Id be shocked if Bloom allows west brom to speak with him and secondly if Poyet accepted.

He can't go. Bloom just refused to sell Bennett to show Gus he was serious and would back him.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Lay off the Candles, he's like the smell of a freshly creosoted fence or the taste of a mouthful of marzipan.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But you COULD have said that on the OTHER Gus to WBA thread. But you didnt you started a new one to attract attention.

By god I hope we go up and never have to play you again unless you are lucky enough again to get past the 3rd round of the cup.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Over a 1000 posts in less than 5 months on a board of a footie team he doesn't even support? What a sad little non-entity. No wonder he does these 'look at me' threads.

...and he succeeds when YOU reply with something like that, well done Einstein :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here