Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry guys. Poyets off to WBA

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why would he do that?
One simple phone call to his good mate who just got the sack there,will tell him that the chairman wont give him any money, which is what cost Di Matteo his job, plus they will be in the same division as us next year.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Ooow ducky, trying to test the water to see if you might still get banned yet again?

You orient mincer, just be ready to shell out that hundred.

No. I have just seen the thread on NSC about this posted earlier. Sorry guys

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
you don't get any congratulations for your 1004th post

Over a 1000 posts in less than 5 months on a board of a footie team he doesn't even support? What a sad little non-entity. No wonder he does these 'look at me' threads.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
No way, Poyet has said he would only leave us for a top premiership team, West brom for one likely to go down now without Di Matteo, 2 - way west brom treated his mate Di Matteo, 3 knows onto a good thing with Albion.
Id be shocked if Bloom allows west brom to speak with him and secondly if Poyet accepted.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
They won't want him, rightly so.
He wouldn't go, rightly so.

No way, Poyet has said he would only leave us for a top premiership team, West brom for one likely to go down now without Di Matteo, 2 - way west brom treated his mate Di Matteo, 3 knows onto a good thing with Albion.
Id be shocked if Bloom allows west brom to speak with him and secondly if Poyet accepted.

I doubt it would even be that complicated Gareth. Gus wouldn't need for discussing any approach - West Brom are just another team that happens to be in the Prem and bfd to that. We are Brighton and Hove Albion, his team and club heading for the big-time. No need to head for second-hand roles tabled from strugglers like them, nothing to worry over.
I reckon.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I doubt it would even be that complicated Gareth. Gus wouldn't need for discussing any approach - West Brom are just another team that happens to be in the Prem and bfd to that. We are Brighton and Hove Albion, his team and club heading for the big-time. No need to head for second-hand roles tabled from strugglers like them, nothing to worry over.
I reckon.

Gareth? Anyway if offered he would go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here