Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
freud cat.jpg

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Sorry to hear you are grieving @Publius Ovidius 😢

I had my gorgeous cat for 16 years. I had to have her put down in the middle of taking my finals at Uni as she started fitting.

I still remember every minute of that day -

Buried her in the garden and planted a sapling ornamental Cherry tree next to her. It was comforting to know that the cycle of life would continue where she lay. It also gave me a place to go and grieve when I needed to.

You move on but never forget.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Today we said goodbye to our gorgeous Sophie. She had a mastectomy 2 years ago and wasn’t expected to last more than a few weeks.

we had the hardest decision to let her go as her tumours had returned and this weekend she was in a bad way?

you have pets for a short time, but she really was a beautiful mischievous loving cat and I will miss her terribly. Saying goodbye whilst she passed away was the hardest thing I have done for years.
I am absolutely shattered at the moment 😞😞😞
View attachment 188688
Oh Dave, really feel for you. She was beautiful and will know how much you lived her. RIP little lady.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Today we said goodbye to our gorgeous Sophie. She had a mastectomy 2 years ago and wasn’t expected to last more than a few weeks.

we had the hardest decision to let her go as her tumours had returned and this weekend she was in a bad way?

you have pets for a short time, but she really was a beautiful mischievous loving cat and I will miss her terribly. Saying goodbye whilst she passed away was the hardest thing I have done for years.
I am absolutely shattered at the moment 😞😞😞
View attachment 188688
Being there at the end is one of the hardest things to ever do for your beloved friend. When I was there with Harry after 15 years together broke me into a thousand pieces but it was the right thing to do my friend

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Absolutely dreading the day my cat Misty goes so I feel your pain. Best wishes and I hope it gets easier for you and your family.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
So so sorry. RIP Sophie x

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Many thanks for all your kind words.

we know we did the right thing and the house is that bit quieter at the moment.

i keep looking at the door to the front room expecting it to open and her Wandering in with that “ what are you doing dad?” Look on her face. It will take time no doubt.

thanks Again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here