Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry for Hereford?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
7 years is a long time to bear a grudge-especially when they're blaming everybody except their shit team that season.

Let me see...they were at least 12 points clear of us with a shit load of games left to play. They go into freefall, bottle it on the last day and then they blame us.

Sounds about right.

Tossers.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He must be referring to the 2 points we had deducted because of the York game...

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Who's BrightonTom then? I just knew at least one of you wouldn't be able to resist going on their forum to argue the toss. They're queing up now, and mobilising their forces on Confguide.

Good luck tomorrow btw.

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
I went to Hereford in 1997 with friend, his wife and my then 11 year old son. We had no tickets and met a bloke called Phil who I worked with. Turned out he was a Hereford fan and his family were sponsoring the game. I asked him if we could get in with him and he said yes.
Then he relised we were Brighton fans and refused to help us get in. He then walked off laughing.
We got in via a friendly face and the rest is history. I have never let Phil forget this and remind him about it quite a lot.
So, do i have any sympathy.....................NO. In fact, I am very glad they bombed out.
I went to the Conference Play-off final last weekend and enjoyed them not being there. Except my mate is an Aldershot fan

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Go to the Shrewsbury Town websites ... they truly HATE Hereford and vice versa ... nice to see there's rivalry in sheepshagger land

subi

Jul 29, 2003
perth western australia
Having the advantage of being an oldish git, I have strong memories of the tale end of 75/76 season and my second ever away game, which was Hereford away on Peter Wards debut when Dixie Mcneil slid and punched the ball in for an equaliser for hereford which ultimately cost us promotion, I have hated them ever since so how dare they crap on about cheating...

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Don't think we (STFC) really hate Hereford, and we didn't really realise how much they disliked us til we found ourselves in the Conference....

No, it's Wrexham we really can't stand.

I, personally, have never harboured improper desires towards sheep.

I think that it would be patronising for us LEAGUE clubs to carry on petty rivalries with our less fortunate neighbours.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Well you've lost the chance of having another Shropshire derby next season. Must have been strange playing Telford in an actual league game. Isn't Telford the Crawley of Shropshire?
Who are going to be your rivals next season? Chester?

Oh and Hereford?

Enjoy your trip to Canvey Island in a few months time!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Staly said:
Don't think we (STFC) really hate Hereford, and we didn't really realise how much they disliked us til we found ourselves in the Conference....

No, it's Wrexham we really can't stand.

I, personally, have never harboured improper desires towards sheep.

I think that it would be patronising for us LEAGUE clubs to carry on petty rivalries with our less fortunate neighbours.

Interesting you should say that, cos that's exactly how a barman in a Shrewsbury Hotel described it to me last September .... he really was amazed at how much Hereford hated Shrewsbury .... bet they hate you even more now!!!!!!!!
Congrats on promotion
:clap2: :lolol:

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Chester and Kiddy will be our local rivals next season. Chester also seem to hate us with a passion for some reason.

We probably wouldn't have played Telford next season anyway- they're still in very serious trouble. Hope they have a club next season, but it probably won't be in the Conference.

Cheers for the congrats- hope you can have as good a day in Cardiff as we had in Stoke on Sunday...

great to see the Shrews back in the league......

always enjoyed my trips to Gay Meadow - nice ground, beautiful town, ususally a nice sunny day when we've been there

great:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here