Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry but another Lua Lua Comment

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Unless we make a big bid we won't get him. Think it's more likely Southampton or a club like that might land him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Strangely desperate for this to happen even though hes not fit!!

I remember Gus commenting around February that he wasn't happy with the medical treatment that KLL was getting (and was unlikely to play again for us that season)
I suspect with our better medical team (imo) that we could get him fit again even if it meant surgery. I hope we can still get him.

Gus has already stated that he isn't prepared to hang around for LuaLua (brinkmanship?). He says that he has other targets in mind if the deal can not be closed speedily. I would guess that if Lua-Lua is not with us by the time the squad leave for Portugal Gus may pull the plug.

On the upside if Gus is playing smoke and mirrors, Lua Lua could easily fit into our playing style having been a big part of early last season.

Fingers crossed!

1) My take is he is 100% fully 'fit' - there's just a risk of something going wrong with ankle cos it's not set completely right? Does anyone know if he can have an opporation to correct this or whether it may go back to normal in time - THIS IS A MAJOR THING!?!?!?!?!?

2) Yes - Makes it even more annoying eh!

3) De Ja Vu - Gus playing the game - like he did last yr - I still think we'll get him!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Substitute

mistake

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here