Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry about this but......

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
MYOB, save us your gibberish and just go and assasinate Steve Jobs, I'm sure it will make you feel a lot better.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
samparish said:
MYOB, save us your gibberish and just go and assasinate Steve Jobs, I'm sure it will make you feel a lot better.

If you can get him, Jonathan Ive and whoever the lead engineer on XNU is in the one room, I'll gladly kill the lot of them. Let Sakoman take over the company, he at least knows what the hell he's doing, even if he is stuck in purgatory right now (iPod division head) for having spent 15 years away from Apple.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't know whether to have Bran Flakes or eggs for breakfast

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
MYOB said:
A consumer on the stree doesn't get the screen, keyboard or mouse with a G5 or a Mac Mini, only with the eMac/iMac and the laptops. If you're in a Mac tied trade, you also get -massive- discounts to keep you there. That said, there is now absolutely nothing you "have" to do on a Mac, unlike publishing in the early 1990's or audio work in the mid. Apple never led the way in video editing - sorry to say the Amiga w/Video Toaster and SGI had you over that barrel all the way through...

So

f***ing

what?

:shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here