WOULD YOU GIVE HER A GOOD SEEING TO?

• YES.

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • NO.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, the nearest I have come so far was to lend her my lighter a few years ago whilst at some charity ball.

Unfortunately she was more interestested in lighting her cigarette than anything else

:nono:

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'D MADE SURE I DONE MORE THAN LIGHT HER FAG!!

DIRTY OLE COW!!

:p :p

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
fatbadger said:
why not name this thread 'are you homosexual but ashamed of it and thus in desperate need of screaming "I am hetero" from the rooftops as part of an exercise in objectification and denial'?

I for one can state under no certain terms that I do not bowl down the cadburys alley and for that matter have no intention of doing so!

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
wallop

she'd get it

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm with Easy on this one. Sophie seems a little bit off her rocker these days. I would be fearing her reaching for an ice pick throughout.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Gritt23 said:
I'm with Easy on this one. Sophie seems a little bit off her rocker these days. I would be fearing her reaching for an ice pick throughout.

Gives it that extra edge though don't it? Like oranges and cling film. Or shrink tubing with a hair-dryer.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
JEM said:
Gives it that extra edge though don't it? Like oranges and cling film. Or shrink tubing with a hair-dryer.

???

Just not keen on shitting myself during the act.

No way, judging by the pictures posted here. "She" is obviously a ladyboy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here