Sooooooo happy Palace won

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Got a bundle on Many City :)

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Over the moon if they win. I may even buy you an ice cream.

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
To be honest it's not all bad. 2 more midweek games guaranteed, plus this weeks midweek to be re arranged. Looks like a bit of fixture congestion for our friends up the road. Won't do their league chances any favours. In addition, a win on Friday is looking less likely after 120 minutes running round old Trafford.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
hoping cardiff v palace semi final would be nice so the championship will have a team in the final

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
i would love that. Cannot see liverpool beating man city over two legs

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
To be honest it's not all bad. 2 more midweek games guaranteed, plus this weeks midweek to be re arranged. Looks like a bit of fixture congestion for our friends up the road. Won't do their league chances any favours. In addition, a win on Friday is looking less likely after 120 minutes running round old Trafford.

I said all along it would be good if they keep getting through because there not going to win it with city and liverpool still in it. Also messes up league fixtures for them starting with this Friday.

Some Albion fans cant look beyond the result. There league position will no doubt suffer from there CC exploits.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

I don't necessarily agree, that win will lift their mojo big time. As for the result, they are the two teams I hate the most, so I couldn't care less.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley

We won't be promoted this season. But we'll make over £1 million for our cup run and will have so many players enhancing their worth.

How's Dunk doing?

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
I thought you had a lumbering player called Dunk? No? Leaves his foot in a lot and injures opponents? Got skinned by Zaha? Is in Dunk or Donk? Perhaps he's on a ban.

Ah I see where your going. Thank you for that. Clearly incredibly witty and intelligent. You've already shone through on another thread with your counting ability, although I note you stopped before you got to ten to avoid any potential embarrassment. Well done.

As regards to Dunk, he's doing very well thank you. Helped move us up to 7th so far this season. How's your league form? The last 5 games for example?

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Ah I see where your going. Thank you for that. Clearly incredibly witty and intelligent. You've already shone through on another thread with your counting ability, although I note you stopped before you got to ten to avoid any potential embarrassment. Well done.

As regards to Dunk, he's doing very well thank you. Helped move us up to 7th so far this season. How's your league form? The last 5 games for example?

I refer you to my "Jealous of Palace" thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here