Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Oooooooh might go take a look.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I am thinking of buying a P2P, where would you suggest is the best place to buy one. GAME are selling them for £243 including 2 games and the 'value pack', but there must be other places selling them cheaper, any ideas?

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Good work my friend
Bozza that is, Dwayne you are a bad bad man.....
Where can i get a cheap 1/2gb Duo card from?

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I was in Gamestation last weekend when a bloke went up to the counter and asked for a Psp.The bloke looked and him and said 'Youll be lucky to get one before christmas mate ,which was a bit odd considering they had shit loads of psp boxes stacked up in the store..Dont know if they are this hard to get hold of but this bloke wasnt very happy as his sons birthday was in 2 days time:ohmy:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Sounds like bullshit to me.

They're on sale evrywhere. Even Woolworths have loads of 'em.

And that Torrent site is no good if you have a PSP with firmware version 2.0 and sadly most games require that you do.

:busted:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Thought a downgrader just came out for it which makes the PSP think its version 1.5 again, but still allows you to play the Version 2 games.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I went to four stores in London yesterday to buy one, GAME x 2, Virgin Megastore (Oxford St) and HMV (Oxford St) and they had all sold out. They all said they had 20-30 coming in today, however most of those had already been reserved.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The trick is to go to smaller shops, or thoese not know for selling them.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
im suprised they are selling that well here, they didnt do that well in the states and theyre not THAT good at the moment to be honest

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
dwayne said:
im suprised they are selling that well here, they didnt do that well in the states and theyre not THAT good at the moment to be honest

Shut up Dwayne, they are a great machine. USA and Japan where sold out on their first day, even people in Japen queued up for weeks before it came out to get one. Think before you speak you complete twat.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Wanderer said:
I am thinking of buying a P2P, where would you suggest is the best place to buy one. GAME are selling them for £243 including 2 games and the 'value pack', but there must be other places selling them cheaper, any ideas?
Would not buy one yet,as there so much money and all the games are poo at the mo,(GTA is great tho) best to wait a few months and let the price go down and some more games to come out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here