Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sony Ericsson K750i

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Ccider said:

The bottom line is a 'phone is good if it works for YOU. And only YOU can make that decision!

Not true. He has now handed over responsibility to us and we shall be deciding in his behalf.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Pictures are good - I know it may seem obvious but you must remember to adjust the settings each time, eg. night setting.

Only problem I've had is that it takes ages to get a reception when you first switch it on, and then it keeps losing reception for the first 5 minutes or so.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Sidcup Seagull said:
Pictures are good - I know it may seem obvious but you must remember to adjust the settings each time, eg. night setting.

Only problem I've had is that it takes ages to get a reception when you first switch it on, and then it keeps losing reception for the first 5 minutes or so.

Probably your shitty network. I can make calls within about 10 seconds of turning mine on. It's the fastest one that I've ever had. My old Nokia was dog slow. Which network are you on?

Last edited:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I did have a Sony Ericsson K310i (or something like that). I wasn't too impressed with it to be honest, the joystick thing was completely hit and miss (although this has now gone i think), the screen wasn't very clear, camera was shite (although this one clearly isn't). I just feel SE phones are a bit too poncy and in my opinion are also the most breakable. It always looked really impressive, but you just wondered how long it would last. I've now got a Samsung D600 and am loving it. It seems to have the same characteristics that your potential one does and its got a really nice slide action. Hope this helps.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Woody the Seagull said:
I did have a Sony Ericsson K310i (or something like that). I wasn't too impressed with it to be honest, the joystick thing was completely hit and miss (although this has now gone i think), the screen wasn't very clear, camera was shite (although this one clearly isn't). I just feel SE phones are a bit too poncy and in my opinion are also the most breakable. It always looked really impressive, but you just wondered how long it would last. I've now got a Samsung D600 and am loving it. It seems to have the same characteristics that your potential one does and its got a really nice slide action. Hope this helps.

So you're saying that he shouldn't buy that phone because you bought a different phone and it was crap. Good advice :glare: :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Woody the Seagull said:
hehe I can understand the reaction, I was just trying to say that as a make, Sony Ericsson is the worst I have ever encountered.

Now that really is silly. You have heard of motorolla haven't you?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Woody the Seagull said:
I've never had a Motorola.

Keep it that way :)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Woody the Seagull said:
Yeah, I took a look at the V3i and really didn't like it. It was just disgusting graphically.

A useability nightmare and dreadful reliability. I've never had one last more than 12 months without a fault.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Best phone i have had

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here