Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
this one everytime
[yt]MODq81_cDKI[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have hijacked this thread as I cannot do a new one for some reason.

Guys I am very low I have been dumped by my beautiful partner for 3 years in a brutal fashion. Anyone been in my boat. I am at a very low ebb.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
David Ford - ...and so you fell - A song about a bar maid he knew from Eastbourne who hung themselves

[yt]Wbu7uTdo-PA[/yt]

"heaven hold your broken sprit now
if that’s what you believed in"

Manic Street Preachers-Small black flowers that grow in the sky

[yt]eOwtaVN3vBk[/yt]

Last edited:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has limited time and is unable to click on all the vids.

I'd very much appreciate if you could also write the title & artist as well, please?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You Are My Sunshine, when sung properly - by Low, for instance.

My friend and i almost had to hold each other when Low sang Two-Step about 7 years ago in Shepherds Bush. The shivers of that moment have stuck since then.

And the song that has perhaps crippled me most in the last 5 years on each play would be Elliott Smith's Twilight.
"Haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
I better stop now before i start crying."

But all of it so croakily and forlornly and softly croaked. Gut-wrenching with the reports of his suicide still fresh in the stomach.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have hijacked this thread as I cannot do a new one for some reason.

Guys I am very low I have been dumped by my beautiful partner for 3 years in a brutal fashion. Anyone been in my boat. I am at a very low ebb.

Here's one for you US, it won't make you feel better except to know we've all been there and it gets better again

Jackson Browne Fountain of Sorrow

[yt]qEB3cZ5DMJg[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just about the only song that can make me cry like a baby is 'Everytime' by Britney Spears.

They played it at Andy Mag's funeral. Andy Magrath was a quiet shy lad with a wife and two small kids. He was an Albion fan. He read Harry Potter on the train on the way to the play-off final. A couple of months later, Andy was on holiday in Spain with his family when he had a heart attack and died. He was 37 years old.

I barely knew the lad, some Albion friends knew him better. His wife asked that we wear the stripes to his funeral. She requested this song to be played, and it cuts me to the bone everytime I hear it. RIP Andy Mag.

[yt]fAXgGWY6X5E[/yt]

And here's the link also

YouTube - Everytime - Britney Spears

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here