Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song to get into the Palarse's players heads...

Bluebird1711

Jan 30, 2012
I'm a Cardiff fan....no excuses!

Just a suggestion, and feel free to shoot me down in flames, but there may be a song that you can sing that will mess with the palarse players' heads, in between your own songs obviously.

We're not f**king scared
We're not f**king scaaaaaaared
Dougie Freedman......we're not f**king scared

This, IMO, will remind them of their semi final defeat and also big your boys up as superior to what quite frankly is a very mediocre team.

Whatever you decide, good luck. punk:

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks

Just a suggestion, and feel free to shoot me down in flames, but there may be a song that you can sing that will mess with the palarse players' heads, in between your own songs obviously.

We're not f**king scared

This, IMO, will remind them of their semi final defeat and also big your boys up as superior to what quite frankly is a very mediocre team.

Yes very mediocre defence that you couldnt score against for 3 and a half hours ....

good luck in the final hope you beat self pity city

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill

We're not f**king scared

I bet this will mess their heads up so much, there will be 13 new in patients at Maudsley by 11PM tomorrow:moo:

Bluebird1711

Jan 30, 2012
Yes very mediocre defence that you couldnt score against for 3 and a half hours ....

good luck in the final hope you beat self pity city

With all due respect Sir Nigel, I think we both know, along with all the pundits I have listened to, that the best team won. Your support was great that night, literally singing their hearts out in the face of adversity. That said, Brighton Fans supported us that night so logically I will be supporting Brighton against you tomorrow. Rubbing backs and all that!

You know if Brighton sing this song it will get right under the players skin! If you were at the semi in Cardiff you already have heard it.

Nothing pesonal, but Brighton to win 1-3 sits well with me. punk:

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
With all due respect Sir Nigel, I think we both know, along with all the pundits I have listened to, that the best team won. Your support was great that night, literally singing their hearts out in the face of adversity. That said, Brighton Fans supported us that night so logically I will be supporting Brighton against you tomorrow. Rubbing backs and all that!

You know if Brighton sing this song it will get right under the players skin! If you were at the semi in Cardiff you already have heard it.

Nothing pesonal, but Brighton to win 1-3 sits well with me. punk:

Yes that would be their wish as well, 3 goals in the last 10 minutes with selhurst emptying in droves .... I wouldn't be able to come on here for ... well ever probably.

Yes on the night you were the better team, we defended well but showed nothing going forward, I just think mediocre is a little harsh for a team that has reached the semi.

Bluebird1711

Jan 30, 2012
Yes that would be their wish as well, 3 goals in the last 10 minutes with selhurst emptying in droves .... I wouldn't be able to come on here for ... well ever probably.

Yes on the night you were the better team, we defended well but showed nothing going forward, I just think mediocre is a little harsh for a team that has reached the semi.

Point taken, but I must say over the 2 legs I thought your attacking options were limited whilst your defence was very solid. Probably the best one I have seen this year, but as we all know, you can't win a game 0-0.

Good luck for the rest of the season except you're last game!!

I only pray it's not crucial for you or us!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Point taken, but I must say over the 2 legs I thought your attacking options were limited whilst your defence was very solid. Probably the best one I have seen this year, but as we all know, you can't win a game 0-0.

Good luck for the rest of the season except you're last game!!

I only pray it's not crucial for you or us!

You too mate , keep well ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here