Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Old Admirals (Al Stewart) (reissue)

find I am singing it in the car on the way to work each morning

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's probably not that new, but I seem to have picked up on Roses by Outkast in the last few days.

I expected them to be one hit wonders, but they seem to be doing OK so far.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
The Wookiee said:
Not my song of the moment, however, does anybody know if the new Rachal Stevens song is a cover, its sounds very familiar and it is really pissing me off!:angry:

There are stong echoes of "Really Saying Something" by Bananarama / Fun Boy 3 in the song. Is that what you're thinking of.?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Violin Romance No. 2 in F Major by Ludwig van Beethoven performed by Gil Shaham with the help of the Orpheus Chamber Orchestra.

seriously, i love it, it means a lot to me and i am listening to it as a type this.
Download it, I promise you will like it.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Had a CD spree last weekend, so at the moment it's

Breaking the Back by Million Dead.

But in half an hour it might be Rip It Up by Razorlight.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Dry your eyes mate. First time I heard it was at the end of Fatty Moyles show the day after we lost to Portugal in Euro 2004 and it really hit the nail on the head

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Float On by Modest Mouse tops my play count over the last few days. 9 times since I downloaded it on Monday, it's closely followed by Take Your Mama ... both absolutely cracking tunes :clap2:

patchamsmostwanted

Jul 15, 2004
Shanghai/Brighton
Didn't want to be swayed by the media hype surrouding them over the last few months so did my best to avoid Goldie Lookin Chain. Saw the video to 'Guns don't kill people, rappers do' last week - well funny. I can't fault them. Apart fom the fact that they're Welsh.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Koreans "Still Strung". Lamacq's new favourite band on 6Music and its an absolute corker.

They're a bit like Mansun if anyone remembers them.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Didn't want to be swayed by the media hype surrouding them over the last few months so did my best to avoid Goldie Lookin Chain. Saw the video to 'Guns don't kill people, rappers do' last week - well funny. I can't fault them. Apart fom the fact that they're Welsh.

They're from Newport so they're almost English - they've even got some sort of Bristol type accent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here