Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song For Tottenham (In light of tonight's events)

Seagull Stew

To the tune of Tom Hark

OVER THE LINE
YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH
OVER THE LINE
YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
1266120.jpg
:lolol:

Seagull Stew

chez said:
If you like but when they reply with "Falmer Village your having a laugh" you wont have any right to be annoyed.

OK, I think I see the comparison...........???

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Seagull_Stew said:
OK, I think I see the comparison...........???

Well the comparison is that you couldnt give a f*** about the not getting their win tonight, the same as they dont give a flying f*** if we get Falmer or not. Youd be pissed off if they wound us up about it wouldnt you?? I know I would.

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
chez said:
Well the comparison is that you couldnt give a f*** about the not getting their win tonight, the same as they dont give a flying f*** if we get Falmer or not. Youd be pissed off if they wound us up about it wouldnt you?? I know I would.

I think your leather shorts must be too tight.

Or are U Spurs in disguise?

Paxtonlad

Nov 13, 2003
chez said:

Nah. Wouldn't bother me.

And most Spurs fans don 't know where Falmer is and what it means to Brighton fans. So unlikely we'll sing anything about it!

Besides, I'd imagine that most of us are fully behind your campaign. It's ridiculous that you've had to live this nomadic existence for the past, what is it, 10 years because some greedy bastard decided to sell your ground.

Turkey said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Seven Hundred Seats?
You're 'Avin A Laugh
I think they'll be entitled to about 1,050.

Assuming we have about 5,000 season ticket holders, that will leave less than 1,000 available to Albion fans who are not STHs.

Cue whinging that will put the White Hart Lane gig to shame.

:)

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Lord Bracknell said:
I'd just like to see consistency from match officials - starting with a strict application of this new rule that Spurs goals don't count.

Can we have the same officials on Saturday so they rule out any Tottenham goal? That way we might scrape a 0-0. :lolol:

It just proves that 'Assistant Referees' do not assist at all. The first step in their training should be look at the game when the ball is in the half you are concerned with. This would apply to the muppet who didn't know the offside rule on Monday against Watford. :angry:

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
i think the officials do a sterling job under the circumstances.... remember it was at Old Trafford. Even Fergie has to admit that some decisions do go there way now...maybe not. Premiershite scum...:angry: :angry: :censored: :angry: :angry:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
cardboard said:
Chez is Spurs in disguise, no doubt.

:ohmy: :salute:

You'll see my true colours on Saturday mate when I join in your legendary "GIVE US A BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" :bowdown:

The reason Im so pissed off about this decision is not coz Im a spurs fan (although most know that I do have a soft spot for them) but because the Mank Wanks got a point that they shouldnt have had.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
You'll see my true colours on Saturday mate when I join in your legendary "GIVE US A BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" :bowdown:

The reason Im so pissed off about this decision is not coz Im a spurs fan (although most know that I do have a soft spot for them) but because the Mank Wanks got a point that they shouldnt have had.

To right slick. Will also be joining in with Cardboards ditty. Might have to write it down to help the old man with the next letters though. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here