Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'll crack on with a bit of Othello
monkeys-typing.jpg

Nice.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So basically, if ANY player north of WATFORD signs you can do a little dance and say "I told you so"?
Not sure he even says north of Watford, may have ruled out Pompey, Saints, B mouth, Torquay, Plymouth, Exeter thats about it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I have heard a rumour that is nailed on, there is a Man who plays football for a living and he will sign for us, I cannot give away my source,the position he plays in,what his name is but I can see he knows where England is, everyone look at me I know things!!!!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I have heard a rumour that is nailed on, there is a Man who plays football for a living and he will sign for us, I cannot give away my source,the position he plays in,what his name is but I can see he knows where England is, everyone look at me I know things!!!!!

fixtures

One of the names mentioned in various threads and on certain rumour sites is correct. This is not one of my silly wind ups. Whether the club will be able to land this person remains to be seen. Gus WAS up north yesterday. I expect that I'm going to be lambasted for posting this but believe me on this one.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Ok, I wasn't going to post this for fear of the usual 'who's your source?'. However, I have been told by someone very close to the club that Santa Cruz is due to sign tomorrow. Believe if you want but info is pretty reliable usually.

I, for one, really hope it is correct!

Very brave Buck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here