Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something in the pipeline (transfers nothing to do with plumbing)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
This guys mates contact in lancing must not value his job very much is all i can say, my brother in law works there and i get zilch info as they under strict guidelines so by touting info from a source at lancing on here when we know the club in some capacity reads this forum is surely a risky thing to be doing.

Likewise I've got a very close relative that works for the Albion and not only do they not find anything out but on the off chance they did and pass it on that would be serious s**t for them,

I don't ask or even want to get told.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Likewise I've got a very close relative that works for the Albion and not only do they not find anything out but on the off chance they did and pass it on that would be serious s**t for them,

I don't ask or even want to get told.

I totally agree. It can be a bit of a hindrance if you find something out. You are desperate for it to break because you want to tell people and you cant because you don't want to be the one who leaked it

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
A possible record signing and some plonkers mention "barn door barnes" and that tells you some people have lost it big time...PMSL:lolol:
It would be an attacking midfielder or a striker and it certainly won't be bloody Barnes :glare:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last night, within a minute of coming on we have:-

Hemed to Baldock, Baldock back to Hemed, goal.

The 'nippy' striker should have been with the club weeks ago, not scratching around at the 11th hour.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I LOVE a transfer rumour but I think, next summer, we should go for a NSC agreement that no one reads a single transfer rumour or transfer news and just turns up to the first game unaware of our squad.

Would be a lovely surprise for everyone.

I went on holiday and missed the Pritchard drama as I ignored all sports news. I didn't even see we'd signed Norwood. It was lovely to turn up to the Amex, enjoy seeing Norwoods name on the teamsheet without the Pritchard back story.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Originally Posted by narly101 View Post
Not if you live in the southern hemisphere - but hey.

Where does it set in the Southern Hemisphere then?

In the southern hemisphere, the Sun (as well as the Moon and the stars) still rises in the East and sets in the West. This is because the "movement" of the Sun in the sky is caused by the Earth's rotation, and the northern and southern hemispheres are obviously rotating in the same direction. (Google)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here